COD Talk

Lucarelli

i had the game for about 2 weeks and had to trade it back in... game is god awfully broken...

only ppl that rate cod4 are d*ckheads that like to sniper... that and nostalgia gassing them... only cod game i ever got into is mw2 i hope the next one is just as good online

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i had the game for about 2 weeks and had to trade it back in... game is god awfully broken...

only ppl that rate cod4 are d*ckheads that like to sniper... that and nostalgia gassing them... only cod game i ever got into is mw2 i hope the next one is just as good online

WHAT?

the only problem with COD4 was 3 frags and juggernaut

Guest haze-e

Lol.

COD started going downhill with the introduction of different killstreak rewards and the nuke. It encouraged camping from shitter players who wanted them.

Lol.

COD started going downhill with the introduction of different killstreak rewards and the nuke. It encouraged camping from shitter players who wanted them.

strong co sign.... they would camp and style it out like they jason bourned the whole map jumped out of windows and off of rooftops 360 no scoping when really they camped in a corner... and might occasionally switch it up to the opposite corner within the same room

Lol.

the thing is tho, with the kill cam and that its easy to deal with campers.

I played cod 4 and couldn't get into it, have no idea why but i got into mw2, i thought it was way more fun. In my experience of cod 4 i felt there were way more campers with snipers jus camping in the grass.

Guest haze-e

From when the best gun on MW2 was the Intervention it was a crazy game Looool.

Im not saying i didnt like MW2, i prefer it over Blops defo. It just seemed very camper friendly.

Im gonna buy Battlefield later anyway to see if i wanna buy BF3.

BTW i know its a total digression, but when is the new Batman out??? Anyone??

When I got my 1st nuke >

I felt godly

LOOOOOOOL

:Y:

I think a few of you witnessed mine. I know Vtec was there. Still remember which map and everything. Raping the other team on highrise counting outloud "20...21....22....23...."

Them tense moments when the chopper gunner runs out and you have to get the last couple of kills gun on gun

My girl comes in and asks why Im breathing so heavy ... but I cant even hear her coz I have the headset on.

Its great to duppy the whole game but did change the dynamics of almost every game mode and not for the better.

Guest Medic

From when the best gun on MW2 was the Intervention it was a crazy game Looool.

Intervention wasnt the best gun. Most used? Yeah probably.

TAR/ACR, the no recoil ARs were easily the overpowered ones.

/

On topic, downloaded this custom game mode on Halo reach. Like an obstacle course in the sky, but you respawn from the beginning everytime you die. Getting right to the end then dying...respawning from the start... :angry: *rage*

Guest Medic

No way.

UMP or Intervention easily the best imo.

Played MW2 yesterday as was using the intervention. I was poppping shots that even I thought had missed the target but still saw +100 :lol:

No scoping very easy too.

COD4>>>

Intervention and UMP, like I said over used. TAR was the main weapon you were see in competitive play, which makes it the best.

Saying that alot of MW2 guns were really powerful, which is a good thing. Atleast there was some distinction in what you would see. Not like in Blops where the Famas is top in the game by far, nothing else comes remotely close.

Guest haze-e

No way.

UMP or Intervention easily the best imo.

Played MW2 yesterday as was using the intervention. I was poppping shots that even I thought had missed the target but still saw +100 :lol:

No scoping very easy too.

COD4>>>

Intervention and UMP, like I said over used. TAR was the main weapon you were see in competitive play, which makes it the best.

Saying that alot of MW2 guns were really powerful, which is a good thing. Atleast there was some distinction in what you would see. Not like in Blops where the Famas is top in the game by far, nothing else comes remotely close.

Famas is clear.

Famas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galil>>>>AK74u

Guest haze-e

Dont know why Treyarch nerfed the 74u. It was the only gun that could stand up to the Famas. Meh

It was a madness in the begining though.

Tear anything apart.

Have they made the M16 better? I see alot more people using it.

i do'nt know if it was because i put more of an effort in but i played mw2 more than cod4, the way i thought i was a beast at cod4 as well lol, wasn't as bad as bedroom bully tho, he was such a doofus at that game.

Nah defo agree with the UMP being the most overpowered gun in MW2, think it was a 2 shot kill even from long range :blink:

COD4 is still the best out of the series for me, although MW2 was fun till the noobtubers and trickshots guys ruined it.

Every gun has it's own personality in COD4, it that makes sense. Mp5 was and still is my fave COD gun ever.

Also less campers because of the lower KS, even though they still did work, swear the attack heli is beastly, maps are sick, perks like overkill etc etc could go on for time.

/

Don't care what they introduce into MW3, if they don't have dedicated servers, I'm not involved.