closing my account on here

Ashman

just clocked its ashman yeah skeen

u can have a fresh start only time I come on nere now is when I am waiting for sh*t to finish downloading using this website is a good relaxation tool

but if ur not going job centre or going late to work coz of the site I would understand but its not that really is it u looking for some attention my nigga?

just clocked its ashman yeah skeen

u can have a fresh start only time I come on nere now is when I am waiting for sh*t to finish downloading using this website is a good relaxation tool

but if ur not going job centre or going late to work coz of the site I would understand but its not that really is it u looking for some attention my nigga?

lool brother, ive got the opportunity to do something big for myself now in mainstream politics. Been offered the opportunity of a life time and im gonna take it.

• Upvote 1

bro for your party's sake don't take it

imagine when someone posts that video 'white' to your office.

To be fair, only the weak minded and simple of individuals will watch and listen to I'm White and take it for face value. It has a deeper message behind it .

Thanks Madvybez. Peace all and God bless.

I got the vid on my old pc remember rwd days b4 you tube would download vids remember ashman went china town or something to film that vid is not racist but left wing people will jump on it and claim so

ashman you should start up your own youth group and get teenagers and young children to follow your ideals (bit like hitler worked for him in some parts)