Emirates Cup 2011

Guest Klitschko

Glad I turned it off in the end.Same old same old really and we are only in pre-season. I'm 100% sure that I am not the only one who gets annoyed and frustrated when they continuously pass the ball around the box rather than trying to take a shot outside the box. The working it through the eye of a needle pass turning into a goal is nice to watch but sometimes just take your chance is as good. Defending on the goal, where do we begin? Can't really blame Bartley for that he tried to get rid of it but it backfired and the rest looked as static as a Michelangelo statue.Now we are back home lets hope this week business does pick up, because going into the season with a squad like this is not going to do any good whether it be the fans (growing frustrated by the days) or the players who NEED a boost and fresh face.

I said a few weeks ago about Walcott..Gervinho is miles ahead of the boy, if we get Mata, it could be the end of Theo..The likes of Djourou, Theo, Traore, Gibbs, Vela etc are all playing for their future, it looks as if Wenger's patience has been tested now hes selling Bendy and Eboue n allowed Denilson to go, and bombed Phil last yearRamsey is looking good, its early but we are seeing the same mistakes from the team and we conceded 3 awful goals

I said a few weeks ago about Walcott..Gervinho is miles ahead of the boy, if we get Mata, it could be the end of Theo..The likes of Djourou, Theo, Traore, Gibbs, Vela etc are all playing for their future, it looks as if Wenger's patience has been tested now hes selling Bendy and Eboue n allowed Denilson to go, and bombed Phil last yearRamsey is looking good, its early but we are seeing the same mistakes from the team and we conceded 3 awful goals
I see him getting moved up front or becoming stale within 2-3 years. Gervinho really IS miles ahead of him, and if he weighs in with goals too, boy...

Afobe looked very sharp on Sunday and looks like he can do a job for us in the new season, we're gonna need a large squad if we can even think about challenging for the title.Rosicky also looks like a rejuivinated player I just hope that can carry on into the new season without any injuries, he's still a top player.Ramsey and RVP looked typically sharp, great headed finish by Robin for the goal. Gervinho also looked very promising, will inject an element of surprise for our typically predictable play.Verm and Kos looked pretty solid in the middle, was a poor goal to concede but wasn't really Bartleys fault, good to see him getting some minutes for the Arse.By the looks of it we're still trying to walk the goal in the net, had so many chances to kill the game off vs. Red Bulls and you could predict that while it was only 1-0 they had a massive chance of pulling one back even with all our domination, suprise suprise. Come on Wenger two more signings and we will be serious challengers.