Sign in to follow this  
lady_jade_

time table

what is the timetable for flash bkand whats happend to the signal :cry: xx

thats a shame because flash back was a good station now its all about listening to select,touch and rinse i fink flash bak should cum back other than have it all go down hill someone sort it out x

sort it out!!!!!!! big up battle of the stations on satarday 5th november down erose niteclub enfieldcum on flash bak u can smash it does any 1 kno who is repping flash bak on the battle??? xx

sort it out!!!!!!! big up battle of the stations on satarday 5th november down erose niteclub enfieldcum on flash bak u can smash it does any 1 kno who is repping flash bak on the battle??? xx
was sposed to have been dbizzle!

init

didnt you know that me n natalie from fulham are running flashback now???? yep our stations gonna smash da air waves with da best garage tunes around natalie will be on da decks an lil lisa will be da mc !!!! lmfao!!!! he he only joking!!!!! biggrin.gif:D:D:D

didnt you know that me n natalie from fulham are running flashback now????  yep our stations gonna smash da air waves with da best garage tunes around natalie will be on da decks an lil lisa will be da mc !!!! lmfao!!!! he he only joking!!!!!  biggrin.gif  :D  :D  :D
that wud be joke!