The Official Quotes Thread

iam_the_akay

ite.

RE: Earl Sweatshirt n the free Earl/f*ck Steve Harvey situation

I BELIEVE it was Steve Harvey who showed his mum his sh*t and she was so appalled she sent him away to boot camp/ boarding school or whatever

:lol:

I think you've put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5 again, Esqi.

Are you aware that whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species1. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Greens are set aside in a Brandy Snifter, both in homage to rockers of old2, and for small amounts of self indulgence3 as the championship is underway.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.”

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one

Guest Fat Eric

Are you aware that whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species1. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Greens are set aside in a Brandy Snifter, both in homage to rockers of old2, and for small amounts of self indulgence3 as the championship is underway.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.”

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one

:lol:

Where is this from

Guest haze-e

There can be only one

Looooool. :lol:

The lying leaf lies by the tree-

Empty Cd's have no playlist-

Empty calabash will float on water-

Love the one that loves you as you cannot guarantee you will not eventually love them back-

Money was made to be blown tbh the man who save his money under his bed watched it burn down with his house

If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Your children are anybody whom youve inspired towards deeper thought with your ideas and examples

These are ones i came up with

• Downvote 1

Guest Fat Eric

The lying leaf lies by the tree-

Empty Cd's have no playlist-

Empty calabash will float on water-

Love the one that loves you as you cannot guarantee you will not eventually love them back-

Money was made to be blown tbh the man who save his money under his bed watched it burn down with his house

If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Your children are anybody whom youve inspired towards deeper thought with your ideas and examples

These are ones i came up with

Yh? You made all of these up yh?

Yh?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1