FREE P. BRISCO

Creed Diskenth

when you get out either fully focus on the music, go harder in the trap, or become a scaffholder and shot a lil bit of bugle to the white lads on the side

:lol:

I know a guy who does EXACTLY that. He's a good lad.

lool replace scaffolder with plumber/mechanic etc and that's a fair description of quite a few white lads I went to school with, they're also good lads.

/

Brisco said he would only be gone for a bit, anybody know how long he was looking at?

is man getting bail ?

what jail is he in I want to write him a letter of support

and a charecter statement

Has anyone got a Pic of the Big P so I can put it on a t shirt? *pause* (no homo)

Also all those who are involved in the mixtape should do a tribute song like puff daddy did for Biggie

With missing you but nothing that soft! Something similar to DMX song for his boy

Kind Regards,

FREE MG

• Downvote 1

on a real tho...p.d*cksko

if ure reading this from the bing, take some advice

you aint never gettin a legitimate job fam, been in jail a couple times and got a 3rd from kingston uni, any employer, even oxfam, would throw your C.V in the bin

when you get out either fully focus on the music, go harder in the trap, or become a scaffholder and shot a lil bit of bugle to the white lads on the side

these are your only options in life now fam........peak!!!!!!!!

MAN USED TO CALL ME N TULSE TR0LLS, BUT WERE AT UNI ON THE RIGHTEOUS PATH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW FAM...YOU DONE TR0LLED YA SELF KID

LOL Sussex has turned u into an extremist