FREE P. BRISCO

Creed Diskenth

Louis just seen ur response

What I am doing is not a piss take it’s a lampoon let me just set story’s from fact I was never forced to say sorry

On the day I got pissed off with P brisco I had my radio show I came down for my show but left early because I was

Bucking man from Mike G’s ends to sort out this situation. I had to leave the show early I know ur gonna say anyone can make this sh*t up

So I will after I have done work reveal the guy who I went down to south with facebook so u can ask the nigger if sh*t did or did not happen and what is was over man will tell u

ask himm if I was 5 man uop ready to roll on man!!!

Also ui can ask raw or urban fmtv facebook user because that night was the only time I have reached with man dem done the show early man asked me why I finished for so quick I said because had to tuck in a south youth

Do u really think this sounds of actions of someone shock or scared yes I said sorry because I took out my main anger on him when it wernt needed was never because I was scared will come up with the facebook links after work so u can ask man I went to rush mike G with what went down they will CONFIRM my truth no pun)

On the opther hand ur getting vex with me on my guys web site it clearly states that he needs support u tried sending man a change???? A letter any books for him to read?? I very much doubt it because if u had ur beef with me would have been legitimate but no u r stuck in the internet showerman buffoonery I see good luck to u on that one

Free Mic G

• Upvote 3

madvybzonbriscobeef.jpg

Brisc's only response was "Not really happy about my name being slandered for no reason"

don't know whether to take that as:

Brisc not wanting to be tr0lled, or

Brisc not being able to deny it was the truth,

guess only the 2 involved will ever know the ins and outs.

either way, tr0llin Mad Vybz over facebook >>>>>>

• Downvote 8

av-5889.jpg

y have you got this as you avi

photoshopping a pound sign onto it seems long. sentiment is still understood

Don't know what the pic is suppose to represent.

But, it looks like 'P' is running from you.

• Upvote 8