FREE P. BRISCO

Creed Diskenth

In all seriousness, driving an x6 and being a student is gonna raise questions

in all seriousness he never really did own an X6, hope that hasnt spoilt your afternoon. but your analogy sill applies as thats still probably similar to how he was shifted anyways. he should take heart and know that even a LORD who ticked all the right boxes and served in the house of lords, was also sent to pen in the same week, probably for longer than him...so education doesnt always pay!

on a real tho...p.d*cksko

if ure reading this from the bing, take some advice

you aint never gettin a legitimate job fam, been in jail a couple times and got a 3rd from kingston uni, any employer, even oxfam, would throw your C.V in the bin

when you get out either fully focus on the music, go harder in the trap, or become a scaffholder and shot a lil bit of bugle to the white lads on the side

these are your only options in life now fam........peak!!!!!!!!

MAN USED TO CALL ME N TULSE TR0LLS, BUT WERE AT UNI ON THE RIGHTEOUS PATH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW FAM...YOU DONE TR0LLED YA SELF KID

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

you aint never gettin a legitimate job fam, been in jail a couple times and got a 3rd from kingston uni, any employer, even oxfam, would throw your C.V in the bin

when you get out either fully focus on the music, go harder in the trap, or become a scaffholder and shot a lil bit of bugle to the white lads on the side

MAN USED TO CALL ME N TULSE TR0LLS, BUT WERE AT UNI ON THE RIGHTEOUS PATH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW FAM...YOU DONE TR0LLED YA SELF KID

Absolute pussyhole. Can't stand guy who talk wicked when they know guys can't get at them but before it was silence.

• Upvote 4

SHHH

SHHH

SHHHH

SHHHHH

SHHHHHHH

SHHHHHHHHH

SHHHHHHHHHHH

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEIIIIIT

Absolute pussyhole. Can't stand guy who talk wicked when they know guys can't get at them but before it was silence.

WLAD USSYHOLE BLAD

• Upvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

:lol:

I know a guy who does EXACTLY that. He's a good lad.

i don't miss big building sites man, full of cunts, small jobs r ok, they're fairly laid back, nothing worse than some grizzly old c*nt who wants to tell you how hard he works all day, like i give a sh*t you c*nt you're still in the same fukin boat as me.