BAHAHAH R U SERIOUS BLACKADABERRY

MissTrezz...

oh my f*ckin godwhat happened to ur face my youtblud i don't mean to b mean but if the shoe fits go skank in it alieu r shipwrecked my friendthats why u eat pussUR BOATS ALREADY SUNKEN  biggrin.gif
Scarlet I swear you had a picture of your boat one time holding a swordyou look like youve had your face sat on one too many times sonI suggest you get it out your mums batty and take a good hard look at yourself before you start saying other people are ship wrecked you homer simpson jelly donut
it was u who took the pic of silver innit?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my f*ckin godwhat happened to ur face my youtblud i don't mean to b mean but if the shoe fits go skank in it alieu r shipwrecked my friendthats why u eat pussUR BOATS ALREADY SUNKEN  biggrin.gif
Scarlet I swear you had a picture of your boat one time holding a swordyou look like youve had your face sat on one too many times sonI suggest you get it out your mums batty and take a good hard look at yourself before you start other people are ship wrecked you homer simpson jelly donut
oi my boat gets recog go hang urself with a pair of ur mums knickers
bahahahaha im bennin

it's long been known i'm not on RWD to draw gal....I don't even use the internet to draw gal no more.....LONG LONG LONG - and even when i do my pic seals it simple tings...not that one tho....cos thats from saturday....And why are u watchin my boat for proper close.....u need to squint to make out anyting....dats how i know ur bats
i dont think anybody is you did in the first place ? ain't nuttin wrong with drawin chics online.....and yes i used to have an addiction to it....

Guest Master_Yoda
Scarlet I swear you had a picture of your boat one time holding a swordyou look like youve had your face sat on one too many times sonI suggest you get it out your mums batty and take a good hard look at yourself before you start saying other people are ship wrecked you homer simpson jelly donut
Excuse me?hey ill buy you some trainers if you piss off right nowok?

Guest Master_Yoda
Scarlet I swear you had a picture of your boat one time holding a swordyou look like youve had your face sat on one too many times sonI suggest you get it out your mums batty and take a good hard look at yourself before you start other people are ship wrecked you homer simpson jelly donut
oi my boat gets recog go hang urself with a pair of ur mums knickers
how about you stop sniffing your dads y fronts take that sword and end yourself for us please :wink:

u man can't cuss my boati'll post a pic of me squinty eyed i8ts nuttinsilver u Hoo-oogly with a capital "errgh what do u mean, i'll phone police"i know u don't draw gashu got the words "cyant mek it" embedded in ur eardrums from d times u must've heard itchuckin it roun yasso like u don juan the bludclart marco or suttin

u man can't cuss my boati'll post a pic of me squinty eyed i8ts nuttinsilver u Hoo-oogly with a capital "errgh what do u mean, i'll phone police"i know u don't draw gashu got the words "cyant mek it" embedded in ur eardrums from d times u must've heard itchuckin it roun yasso like u don juan the bludclart marco or suttin
Say what u want - ur pissed cos i'm ugly and ur ugly - only difference is - I GET GAL AND U DON'T - U HAVE ONE GAL WHO LET U POOKE HER ONNCE AND U MADE A BABY - THATS IF ITS EVEN URS - f*ck IT ITS PROBABLY MINE - UR THE ONLY MAN ON HERRE BOTHERED BY MY BOAT ENUFF TO POST MULTIPLE TIMES- This says a number of things to mebut the main thing is u are unhappy with ur life and u aint gettin none....U R JEALOUS - i know for a fact that if i never wnet boastin all over RWD that nobody wudda dissed me at all...but i did and even after all the dissin is done i will still be f*ckin - still be drawin gal and u lot will still be jealous....it's all good tho...

dont even make sense. but.. i let u off

Guest Master_Yoda
dont even make sense. but.. i let u off
Well let me brake it down for youyour brazilian which means you walk round bare footso.... IIIII.... shall personally buy apair of trainers that you can show your friends if you piss off and mind your own buisness you filthy c*nt

Guest Master_Yoda
EEEEWWWW wait a mintueis that sliverdalyrical?  :shock:  if so i cant beleave i joined in this arguement  :x
talk about minding ur own business. brasilian barefoot joke is lame btw. biggrin.gif what trainers u gonna get still?
What ever you fancey capreas long as there not too exspensive