Marbella the new place ?

Mr. Gayle

I've just added it to the list of places I'm now actively avoiding.

:!:

Why do people make stupid comments like these, i swear you man go on like your sacred of black people, its either that or you just don;t like the competition.

Na it's because them types of monkeys think the best way to speak to a girl is "oi yoo.. oi come here".. then the pretty ting with the big bumper decides to stick to looking for white man only.

• Downvote 1

Why do people make stupid comments like these, i swear you man go on like your sacred of black people, its either that or you just don;t like the competition.

Na it's because them types of monkeys think the best way to speak to a girl is "oi yoo.. oi come here".. then the pretty ting with the big bumper decides to stick to looking for white man only.

<_<

why does it feel like every post I see coming regarding women, is a complete load of sh*t

Where do you man get your stuff from, its like you never even have interaction with black people, i see very few black girls with white boys. You man are just feeble neeks who are afraid that you will get robbed, feeble neeks with no game who are afraid of competition, you would rather go to a place where there are bare white people so you could stand out as a novelty piece and use your colour to get them white hoes who would jump on you as soon as they see you are black.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

was trhinking about it,

word round the campfire from couple man that have been

nigga's get no love

pure stepchild treatment

like look at me "i'm dancing with a blacky"

but I'd never bang one

LOL

It's just like how Faces and Sintilllate USE to be... Packs of hungry niggas will get no love, as these girls fully know the politics of being seen which a pack of niggas... Move solo, in two's, or find a pale wing man and your good to go.

About never bang one, niggas was banging in the slave era...

nah ur right there will always be one aways

but u know them chics that will think that once they get spotted they will get labeled wogs meat

not 1 white boy in the ends will go near them once there back in essex, nuff them boys are kinky like that

can confirm this statement.

Guest M12 Part 2

Tbh both sides have valid points.

But at the end of the day all this black people vs niggas stuff has to stop. It only re-inforces the problems. The people who consder themselves black are the ones who don't need help. Instead of this mentality where it's I made things happen why can't you. It needs to be I made it and know how to make things happen, I'll show you too. If they refuse the help that's a next thing, but we need to stop rejecting our own community.

• Upvote 2

But at the end of the day all this black people vs niggas stuff has to stop. It only re-inforces the problems. The people who consder themselves black are the ones who don't need help. Instead of this mentality where it's I made things happen why can't you. It needs to be I made it and know how to make things happen, I'll show you too. If they refuse the help that's a next thing, but we need to stop rejecting our own community.

Pipe down and stop trying to be that MLK guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You seem to be basing this on money (' I made things happen so can you'), it has little to do with money and more to do with mentality.

• Downvote 1

Marbella, is suppose to be a place for people with money to go out, "pose, 'ave a drink, laugh with me mates, and pull a bird."

The "problem" is not when black people go, its when it takes off and gets mentioned for a while, it attracts the wrong crowd who dont follow the said above criteria.

As much as I said niggas I was just being lazy, it really aint the race tbh, its the mentality. Just like when you go to certain city raves and the white banker yutes that have watched too much Danny Dyer and Tamer are in full c*nt effect.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't matter where you go, if you have a good small group of people around you you should have a good time.

C/S bruh.

/

Allow the self hate. These guys want to enjoy as much as you guys want to.

Never understand a black guy hating on another. Say you dislike their actions if they're rowdy and that, but to hate and call names. 'llow it.

i swear this is what everyone is saying though?

why are some people on here seeing it as black on black hate i'll never know :/

Marbella, is suppose to be a place for people with money to go out, "pose, 'ave a drink, laugh with me mates, and pull a bird."

The "problem" is not when black people go, its when it takes off and gets mentioned for a while, it attracts the wrong crowd who dont follow the said above criteria.

As much as I said niggas I was just being lazy, it really aint the race tbh, its the mentality. Just like when you go to certain city raves and the white banker yutes that have watched too much Danny Dyer and Tamer are in full c*nt effect.

Marbella hasn't got to that stage yet.

Where do you man get your stuff from, its like you never even have interaction with black people, i see very few black girls with white boys. You man are just feeble neeks who are afraid that you will get robbed, feeble neeks with no game who are afraid of competition, you would rather go to a place where there are bare white people so you could stand out as a novelty piece and use your colour to get them white hoes who would jump on you as soon as they see you are black.

i was on about the type of bruddas that were in the pictures on the first post you idiot..you can tell they're the type to stay in a group being hyper scaring off all the girls making them think blacks are just aggressive and rude.. i'd rather not be around bruddas like that.. it's a holiday and couple you man going on like it's ends' standing around with ur chain on looking around for trouble.

i was on about the type of bruddas that were in the pictures on the first post you idiot..you can tell they're the type to stay in a group being hyper scaring off all the girls making them think blacks are just aggressive and rude.. i'd rather not be around bruddas like that.. it's a holiday and couple you man going on like it's ends' standing around with ur chain on looking around for trouble.

lol

Yeah i'm the type to rob your belongings and make you do star jumps, and i've probably robbed your ipod in the past you degenerative c*nt its not my fault your mum raised you a feeble bitch, unlucky for you init.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can telll this soco guy has problems getting girls, i know your type, the guys who always go home kicking stones when the person they perceive as a thug goes and beats the sket there to afraid to talk to, then you go on youtube and bitching about your problem like the true bitch you are saying sh*t like 'why do black women always go for loud thugs, and don't look at quite reserved well mannered men like me', blaming everything but your sh*t game and unfortunate looks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4