Marbella the new place ?

Mr. Gayle

Just touch back stiiiilll....

Marbella was allllllright still, although you have to be reaching Puerto Banus to be really seeing/doing anything.

Im not really sure about the spending big pee ting cos just walking along that strip 14 man up promoters/bouncers are begging man to come inside n offering SILLY deals. Went to one place, man was spittin unlimited drinks for €15 until full time in the Euro match....there was about 25mins on the clock these times, so man was liquering up for a gooooooood hour...man left there WAAAAAAAAAAAAVED!! DJ was letting man connect up their phones n sh*t so a baaaaag of riddems were being dropped.

The love from the local girls was abit hit n miss, im not really sure if it was skin shade ting, but the only dark skin niggers over there were the ones shotting the fake bags/belts so more time even though man was niced up they have THAT mentality so it was the usual english northerners that was showin man love.

Hit one place called Funky Bhudda, man pulled up in our taxi n we're seeing lambos n them ting there in the car park...anyway, yeah man could be spending peeee on drinks n sh*t, but if man goes there already waved, then you only really need to be topping up the buzz, unless your on a show man ting, then thats you!

WHO ARE YOU FAM!!!!!!!!!

I WAS WITH YOU!

• Upvote 4

Just touch back stiiiilll....

Marbella was allllllright still, although you have to be reaching Puerto Banus to be really seeing/doing anything.

Im not really sure about the spending big pee ting cos just walking along that strip 14 man up promoters/bouncers are begging man to come inside n offering SILLY deals. Went to one place, man was spittin unlimited drinks for €15 until full time in the Euro match....there was about 25mins on the clock these times, so man was liquering up for a gooooooood hour...man left there WAAAAAAAAAAAAVED!! DJ was letting man connect up their phones n sh*t so a baaaaag of riddems were being dropped.

The love from the local girls was abit hit n miss, im not really sure if it was skin shade ting, but the only dark skin niggers over there were the ones shotting the fake bags/belts so more time even though man was niced up they have THAT mentality so it was the usual english northerners that was showin man love.

Hit one place called Funky Bhudda, man pulled up in our taxi n we're seeing lambos n them ting there in the car park...anyway, yeah man could be spending peeee on drinks n sh*t, but if man goes there already waved, then you only really need to be topping up the buzz, unless your on a show man ting, then thats you!

WHO ARE YOU FAM!!!!!!!!!

I WAS WITH YOU!

:rofl:

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So basically marbella is the new napa

Where the fuck was that video shot tho cos that didn't look like the same spot them Essex lot are at.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

marbella is not cheap to go to and enjoy urself

napa is anything

so no marbs is not the new napa

Yh but like I said that is not the same part where the real ballers go

Marbella I've seen is straight yachts and boutiques no monkee business

niggas really need to calm this monkey talk

Y that's what I see bare excited man acting like monkeys in the zoo

Just throwing money instead of shit