Marbella the new place ?

Mr. Gayle

I think its safe to say when Bane takes his holidays him and his boys travel to war torn countries and re-build houses and take food and clothes to orphanages.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I think its safe to say when Bane takes his holidays him and his boys travel to war torn countries and re-build houses and take food and clothes to orphanages.

This is why I don't bother having debates on here though

Have I said going to party islands is wrong? No

I said the whole culture of going there and living out of your means which some people do is pathetic, and I personally BELIEVE that the whole thing of wasting hard earned money is stupid unless you and your family are living comfortable and can afford to do so.

So stop looking for lols

And what is wrong from taking time out the life I am lucky to have to help out over people disgustingly poor and living on 1 or 2 pound a day if they are lucky?

:lol: could of had a semi serious discussion but I dunno why you're tryna come on some hig and mighty vibe

You've got delusions of grandeur mate you're not all that.

Contradicted yourself as well

High and mighty how?

You said I have no right to say if the way someone is living is wrong, you then said the way I see things and my opinion on them is wrong

Surely this makes you a hypocrite?

Yeah thats its use the typical opt out method because your too stupid to articulate a reply

I dont think your even capable or having a ''semi-serious'' discussion

I personally BELIEVE that the whole thing of wasting hard earned money is stupid unless you and your family are living comfortable and can afford to do so.

how you gnna be going party islands when you have a family though ?

lol

I personally BELIEVE that the whole thing of wasting hard earned money is stupid unless you and your family are living comfortable and can afford to do so.

how you gnna be going party islands when you have a family though ?

lol

Family doesnt = wife and children

:/

Yeah that must be it

Dont start or join in something that you are unable or capable of finishing next time yeah

Kool

Just like to summarise my points before the sheep like sleezy, chaps etc come in chatting sh*t

1. I think its wrong to live out your means

2. I think there is nothing wrong in believing the way someone is living is wrong

3. However I do believe it is wrong to try force or coercive people into accepting and practising your opinion

4. There is nothing wrong with people going party islands if thats what they wish to do with their friends etc

5. I believe people going somewhere like Marbella and spraying around champ bottles is stupid but if they wanna partake in that activity is it up to them its not my money being wasted

Thanks and have a good night

Bane may i ask what do you do on your holidays?

what countries have you visited and who did you go with ?

what is a good time for you ?

memories are the only thing we have that cant be taken away

Parkinson's disease is no joke.

Have you ever tried to talk to a family member who doesn't recognize you or the enviornment they are in?

Sad man, sad.

That's why I would rather have money behind me over the long run to help me in situtations like that because we never know what age is going to do to us and a memory isn't going to offer you security.

Me and big john f*cked 15 malts in Malia whilst out our heads on Tequlia aint going to help you recover from a stroke especially when big john is resting in a cemetary somewhere.

• Upvote 1

fuck off tulse

and you meant Alzheimers

Guest chap44uns

Basically everyones different.

Live your life.

Don't watch face.

f*ckib ell how dis turn into a big discussion about why next man are enjoying themselves.

man are sat in their boxers on their computer chair ie bane whilst di dans wid di fands are out in the sun living di life

• Downvote 1

Martinez was the guy sending for people who go to party islands with your people dem, not bane tbh.

IMO only time it's worth going on holiday for taking in culture is when your with your misses or doing charity work. Fuck moaning at people who want to going clubbing holidays, some loser move.

broaden your horizons mandems

lol @ going on holiday to be surrounded by ends

I hate it when people say this. Shows they make all their judgements based off facebook photos and hearsay.

It's not hearsay though. Marbella is full of the people you'd see down Faces, Mojos etc

have you been?

Smh. Do I need to have gone to know who goes there?

certain people apply this same kind of stupid logic to Africa, "i dont need to go there, i know they all live in huts and are starving". I just find it really ironic that people that havent been to certain places find it so easy to explain exactly what they are like

Not the wisest of analogies

But meh this is just a matter of mentality as per

that's why i laughed when couple dons laughed at me saying Bulgaria is the spot for partying.. sunny beach in bulgaria >> 20% english people but BARRRE different types of females and they love the english + it's like 55p a pint because they haven't converted to euros yet.. might not be the "bait party spot" but that tag ONLY attracts males and hoodrats anyway so it's bless.. these marbella places are for people who BEG for attention IMO (not saying everyone that goes there is like this, just the usual types).. ent my thing

Bulgaria does not sound like a place niggas should be going