Marbella the new place ?

Mr. Gayle

I've just added it to the list of places I'm now actively avoiding.

:!:

Why do people make stupid comments like these, i swear you man go on like your sacred of black people, its either that or you just don;t like the competition.

Na it's because them types of monkeys think the best way to speak to a girl is "oi yoo.. oi come here".. then the pretty ting with the big bumper decides to stick to looking for white man only.

Where do you man get your stuff from, its like you never even have interaction with black people, i see very few black girls with white boys. You man are just feeble neeks who are afraid that you will get robbed, feeble neeks with no game who are afraid of competition, you would rather go to a place where there are bare white people so you could stand out as a novelty piece and use your colour to get them white hoes who would jump on you as soon as they see you are black.

hamster-wheel.gif

WHEEL DAT TING DEH DJ

yeh mate takes a big man to write that on here init..never been robbed, never even lost a fight but i keep it humble because this is an online forum you twat

come across cunts like you all the time and they end up with half there teeth missin

Thats the perception you give off when you say sh*t like

" Na it's because them types of monkeys think the best way to speak to a girl is "oi yoo.. oi come here".. then the pretty ting with the big bumper decides to stick to looking for white man only."

come across like some next victimized BNP member from Dartford

And you've been watching too many movies son, the victimized guy don't always get the gril in the end and the bully doesn't always get f*cked up son, as you can attest to, this is real life you stupid c*nt, stop watching them hollywood teen dramas.

• Upvote 1

yeh mate takes a big man to write that on here init..never been robbed, never even lost a fight but i keep it humble because this is an online forum you twat

come across cunts like you all the time and they end up with half there teeth missin

" Na it's because them types of monkeys think the best way to speak to a girl is "oi yoo.. oi come here".. then the pretty ting with the big bumper decides to stick to looking for white man only."

And you've been watching too many movies son, the victimized guy don't always get the gril in the end and the bully doesn't always get f*cked up son, as you can attest to, this is real life you stupid c*nt, stop watching them hollywood teen dramas.

What i said was true though so what are you talking about...iv seen it bare times on holiday and in ends where certain 'monkeys' speak to chicks the same as they speak to there mandem and it's cringeworthy and makes blacks look stupid.

Tbh both sides have valid points. But at the end of the day all this black people vs niggas stuff has to stop. It only re-inforces the problems. The people who consder themselves black are the ones who don't need help. Instead of this mentality where it's I made things happen why can't you. It needs to be I made it and know how to make things happen, I'll show you too. If they refuse the help that's a next thing, but we need to stop rejecting our own community.
Pipe down and stop trying to be that MLK guy.

i always saw him as a mini YOU tbh,. and lol@ soco king, another bruce bruce playing about with his ponytail hair with white girls and lighties, too afraid of Kofi and Jermaine as competition, c*nt... if you go an enjoy yourself Marbella is live.

What i said was true though so what are you talking about...iv seen it bare times on holiday and in ends where certain 'monkeys' speak to chicks the same as they speak to there mandem and it's cringeworthy and makes blacks look stupid.

they dont wanna come across sweet/soppy

but i feel wot ur saying darg

And white people don't do this, i've been to holidays and seen white guys say sh*t like 'Alright darling want to suck on some ball shaped sweets' and sh*t of that nature, its nothing to do with colour you mug, and from time when your calling your own people 'monkeys' what does that tell you about yourself?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And white people don't do this, i've been to holidays and seen white guys say sh*t like 'Alright darling want to suck on some ball shaped sweets' and sh*t of that nature, its nothing to do with colour you mug, and from time when your calling your own people 'monkeys' what does that tell you about yourself?

most of the time it is actually..the white man come across as jokers/messing around..where the black man just come across as aggressive, they don't want to look they been air'd infront of there mans so they start shouting out abuse like say it's going to save face..the white man just takes the L and stops making himself look like a bigger twat... i get more than my fair share so you can talk sh*t all you want..in my experiences that's how it's been..you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing..

most of the time it is actually..the white man come across as jokers/messing around..where the black man just come across as aggressive, they don't want to look they been air'd infront of there mans so they start shouting out abuse like say it's going to save face..the white man just takes the L and stops making himself look like a bigger twat... i get more than my fair share so you can talk sh*t all you want..in my experiences that's how it's been..you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing..

Well i don't see this sh*t so kl.

Tbh both sides have valid points. But at the end of the day all this black people vs niggas stuff has to stop. It only re-inforces the problems. The people who consder themselves black are the ones who don't need help. Instead of this mentality where it's I made things happen why can't you. It needs to be I made it and know how to make things happen, I'll show you too. If they refuse the help that's a next thing, but we need to stop rejecting our own community.
Pipe down and stop trying to be that MLK guy.

i always saw him as a mini YOU tbh,. and lol@ soco king, another bruce bruce playing about with his ponytail hair with white girls and lighties, too afraid of Kofi and Jermaine as competition, c*nt... if you go an enjoy yourself Marbella is live.

I always saw you as a mini me no homo

Guest Klitschko

Whys there a debate, where there are masses of people from 'ends', the place is going to be somewhat of a shitehole, whores and nice clubs aside.

Also lol at the 10/10, if you mean age, yeah.