Marbella the new place ?

Mr. Gayle

i cringe when i see black ppl tryna divide themselves into opposing groups, and using derogatory racial terms. a c*nt is a c*nt, its not race related, a racist will see you all the same and everyone else will identify the cunts by their cunty behavior, you dont have to make excuses for their cunty behavior its not on you.

do u see other races cosigning racist sentiments in order to distance them selves from the undesirables in their community? cunts r cunts and they come in many colours.

/

f*ck going on holiday to any destination full of brits, urban or otherwise. theres so many interesting places to see, culture to take in, much prefer a grown up holiday than flying to sum bizarro version of the ends where everyone is drunk and sunburned.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i cringe when i see black ppl tryna divide themselves into opposing groups, and using derogatory racial terms. a c*nt is a c*nt, its not race related, a racist will see you all the same and everyone else will identify the cunts by their cunty behavior, you dont have to make excuses for their cunty behavior its not on you.

Totally agree with you bro

Except I don't give a f*ck about what white/other people do cos I don't have to be one

do u see other races cosigning racist sentiments in order to distance them selves from the undesirables in their community? cunts r cunts and they come in many colours.

/

f*ck going on holiday to any destination full of brits, urban or otherwise. theres so many interesting places to see, culture to take in, much prefer a grown up holiday than flying to sum bizarro version of the ends where everyone is drunk and sunburned.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS GETTING AT

AND IT TOOK A WHITE GUY TO POINT IT OUT

PATHETHIC SELF HATING PPL

• Upvote 1

/

#

thts cos he dont want us to damage his dream of being black or being fully accepted by the black community as a white man who understands "blackness"

he's a c*nt and you're a c*nt

and i hope you both enjoy marbella together you pair of cunts

• Upvote 3

/

#

thts cos he dont want us to damage his dream of being black or being fully accepted by the black community as a white man who understands "blackness"

/

#

there was once a time when I could google that song to find its meaning

but nowadays hip hop/rnb songs dont have no f*ck*ng meaning

looks live

bare league 2 man there though