Blackberry

slickesrickes

One last question now hopefully but i downloaded some app and it was quite sh*t, so ive deleted it but its stayed in my download bit and says (Archived) next to it...how do i delete it out completely? Its been uninstalled, just when i click on it says "restore" or "cancel" and if i hit the menu button all it says is "move" "move to folder" "hide" "switch application"...no option to remove or delete..

One last question now hopefully but i downloaded some app and it was quite sh*t, so ive deleted it but its stayed in my download bit and says (Archived) next to it...how do i delete it out completely? Its been uninstalled, just when i click on it says "restore" or "cancel" and if i hit the menu button all it says is "move" "move to folder" "hide" "switch application"...no option to remove or delete..
Anybody? This is proper buggin me, ive tried google like but nothin

/Finally, figured out how to delete an archived App.Go to the Blackberry App World --> My World --> Scroll down to App (they're listed alphabetically) --> Click BB button --> Click Delete. Reboot and you're all set. FTW!For those who don't know what an archived App is... it's an App that is archived on your MicroSD card that cannot be run in its current state. You will have an icon on your BB (maybe in the Downloads folder), with a green arrow beneath it and if you trackball over it, it will say "App Name (Archived)".

Guest Triple XXX
For smartphones its iPhone and NTC's pref with Android, Windows Mobile need to catch up IMOHTC Hero is sick, 1st 1 to have the new HTC senseThe live widgetsFlash on the browserI have the touch, but will def get a Hero
dunn kno the HTC fanismim waitin on the Leo, gt the touch bt gonna sell that n ge the touch pro2 in the mean time

For smartphones its iPhone and NTC's pref with Android, Windows Mobile need to catch up IMOHTC Hero is sick, 1st 1 to have the new HTC senseThe live widgetsFlash on the browserI have the touch, but will def get a Hero
dunn kno the HTC fanismim waitin on the Leo, gt the touch bt gonna sell that n ge the touch pro2 in the mean time
You liking Windows Mobile ?

Guest Triple XXX

i kno i had a boldbutcan they be unlocked if locked to a network?i was on vodafone they dnt lock their contract fonesbt i may be able to get my hands on one locked to o2

Guest TimeBomb
Lol @ getting the curve. I got the Bold.Now, can someone direct me to the official Blackberry Messenger chat application?Regards.
should be on ur phone under the instant messaging icon, if its not download the desktop software and u can add and remove stuff through there.