Apple WWDC

Guest FA23

See already these Apple owners going nuts over iMessage, worshipping it like its something sick and new.

Pure iMessage > BBM all over Twitter lol, these are the kinda Apple owners I hate thinking they are the best and everything they get is sick and new.

TBH suprised it took Apple so long to bring this out and me for 1 only has 4 friends who have an iPhone so for me its not a case ill be getting rid of my BB.

Rehasing the Wheel springs to mind

/

Something I dont know yet, will this service improve the push email. Cos thats one of the main reasons I have kept my BB, instant email.

The UI

Better File System (Doesnt need defragging) Incorrect

The Ease of Use

No Virus worries Incorrect

Spotlight

It basically never crashes Incorrect

And yes Blackberry's BES/BIS are hosted on dedicated, highly encrypted servers, so anyone who pays the £5 a month service will enjoy free unlimited email/BBM and Internet while abroad.

The UI

The Ease of Use

Spotlight

And yes Blackberry's BES/BIS are hosted on dedicated, highly encrypted servers, so anyone who pays the £5 a month service will enjoy free unlimited email/BBM and Internet while abroad.

The defragging bit is actually correct. There aren't that many viruses on OSX to be really worrying about it like a PC, but one should stay cautious. And its 2011, hardly any OS crashes now tbh.

Guest FA23

The UI

The Ease of Use

Spotlight

The defragging bit is actually correct. There aren't that many viruses on OSX to be really worrying about it like a PC, but one should stay cautious. And its 2011, hardly any OS crashes now tbh.

j.edgar you always come in to these kinda threads chatting fraff that is usually has no substance and is wrong.

do you own a mac? tell me how i am incorrect.

and tell me how your blackberry is connecting to the dedicated server? do blackberry run their own GSM network these days that i dont know about?

thats all good

but why that guy say he didnt get charged? thats the main thing Im lookin at, not sure what kind of journalist he is, blogger or working for a popular magazine/newspaper/tv etc etc, surely he'd research this? or does he have free int. roaming or something?

http://unplugged.rcrwireless.com/index.php/20110606/devices/9405/rim-not-kicking-itself-over-imessage/

hes just another retard blogger that actually doesnt have a clue.

boonies says:

June 6, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Umm…you mean you need an unlimited international blackberry data plan before you can get connected to BES overseas? iphone has similar plan (from att), so where’s the extra cost of being on imessenger over bbm???

that comment seems to have answered it, nt even sure if UK networks do this

abort mission on gettin blackberry

Guest TimeBomb

To confirm, BBM does cost to use abroad, i was in france for the last month or so, i got charged.

Apparently u can pay £15 to use it unlimited for a month abroad tho (tmobile)

To confirm, BBM does cost to use abroad, i was in france for the last month or so, i got charged.

Hmmm dunno about that, ive never been charged for BB, thats why I love it. Miami I just used a PAYG sim with my BB.

Hmmm dunno about that, ive never been charged for BB, thats why I love it. Miami I just used a PAYG sim with my BB.

Just watched the whole of it from iTunes, looks pretty good.

Most things werent ground breaking, just lil tweeks here and there Android had notification center for thier devices from the start, iMessage of course and iCloud

Was shocking that PC's sales have actually gone DOWN

The UI

The Ease of Use

Spotlight

j.edgar you always come in to these kinda threads chatting fraff that is usually has no substance and is wrong.

do you own a mac? tell me how i am incorrect.

and tell me how your blackberry is connecting to the dedicated server? do blackberry run their own GSM network these days that i dont know about?

Apple use HFS+ which is the same file system as the Xbox, if Apple machines didn't need defragging can you then explain why there are commercially available defragging products aimed at the machines? The reason I pointed out your post was because you came in with a few assumptions that were not true and I was merely correcting you.

In my earlier post I said Blackberry's are hosted on dedicated, highly encrypted servers, please refer to the picture for a clear understanding

BES_Message_Flow.jpg

Note the little key and padlock next to the Blackberry Enterprise Server.