Disrespect...

Em Dott

Big up that prick who felt the need to try and move to my girl after he saw man from time with her, give her a kiss before I got on the bus. He was clocking from time from across the road. He tried to move to her as soon as I got on the bus. I know because she told me and I was on the phone and heard him trying a ting. d*ckhead wasted his time.This was in Fore Street at like quarter to 11. Bredrin if you are reading this, go suck your dad, and I hope you get written off your bike. Real talk.Sorry for the random topic, but it over pissed me off the entire way back to my house. What takes the biscuit the most is he waited till I got on to the bus before he felt like trying a ting, almost as though he wasn't trying to be badmind. He might as well have tried a ting in front of me.Really though, what is wrong with some guys? This is the second guy that has pissed me off in some way in relation to my girl. I swear, if you were to put a gun in my hand that precise momment, I would have got off the bus and shot him dead in his face with every bullet. I was that angry.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't gwaan like u never did the same ting
Fam, I have never seen a guy with his girl andtried a ting with him there or directly after. Moving to a girl that has a man is differnt. If they are there, never that season.And J-Lovely, I was on the phone to her and I heard the d*ckhead say "What's going on?", and my girl said "Hm?!" and ignored him after that. She said he left straight after that on his bike.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
he saw weakness...he obviously thought u were not man enuff 4 her so he try step in...ur wife woulda prob had it if she weren't on the phone 2 u....i joke.... :roll:
Slight sendments lol

It is a compliment, but f*ck the disrespect. I swear, I'm so glad I'm not one of those over gully people you know, because I would have been looking to show man the deal from time I saw him trying to watch form across the road. This is why I need to get a car and be whipping around. Plus, Edmonton to Euston on bus is not the one. Didn't have no money for a train, so bus was the only option.

he saw weakness...he obviously thought u were not man enuff 4 her so he try step in...ur wife woulda prob had it if she weren't on the phone 2 u....i joke.... :roll:
LOLI'm not even going to entertain that. I'm confident he wouldn't have got anywhere with her at all.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
It is a compliment' date=' but f*ck the disrespect. I swear, I'm so glad I'm not one of those over gully people you know, because I would have been looking to show man the deal from time I saw him trying to watch form across the road. This is why I need to get a car and be whipping around. Plus, Edmonton to EustonThat is long man, child travelcard at least its ã2.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
LOLI'm not even going to entertain that. I'm confident he wouldn't have got anywhere with her at all.
So you think, girls love attention, he prob said he had a car lolJokes

Its nothin, happens on a daily, you prob done it urself.
Real talk, I have never ever tried a ting with a chick who's man is there or was just there. That's straight up disrespect. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me, so I haven't done it.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Its nothin, happens on a daily, you prob done it urself.
Real talk, I have never ever tried a ting with a chick who's man is there or was just there. That's straight up disrespect. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me, so I haven't done it.
Happens on the regs in clubs/bars I go 2.