The Summer '11 Live Football Topic

Guest FA23

MehThe players who came on for the 2nd half aren't as good as the ones who started the match and the players who played the entire game tired from about the 70th minute mark hence why Frimpong and Nasri couldn't close down as much as they did in the first half.Nothing to get too concerned about other than the fact that Squillaci is f*ck*ng sh*t and should have had his contract paid off at the end of the season. Every time I see this c*nt on the ball it makes me absolutely furious because I know he is one second from making a bad pass which puts the team in trouble and Djourou is just too inconsistent, yeah we know you are decent on the ball but how about you actually learn the fundamentals of defending you c*nt.

Nothing to get too concerned about other than the fact that Squillaci is f*ck*ng sh*t and should have had his contract paid off at the end of the season. Every time I see this c*nt on the ball it makes me absolutely furious because I know he is one second from making a bad pass which puts the team in trouble and Djourou is just too inconsistent, yeah we know you are decent on the ball but how about you actually learn the fundamentals of defending you c*nt.
people still convinced nasri can replace cesc?guy could not create a hotmail account, never mind goal scoring chances for our forwards.
:rofl:Believe me i feel your pain lads

Group ACroatiaSerbia (and not France, the Scots and Welsh will be pleased to note)BelgiumSCOTLAND, who recently beat Wales 3-1 in the Nations CupMacedoniaWALESGroup BItalyDenmarkCzech RepublicBulgariaArmeniaMaltaGroup CGermanySwedenREPUBLIC OF IRELANDAustriaFaroe IslandsKazakhstanGroup DNetherlandsTurkeyHungaryRomaniaEstoniaAndorraGroup ENorwaySloveniaSwitzerlandAlbaniaCyprusIcelandGroup FPortugalRussiaIsraelGolf's NORTHERN IRELANDBerti Vogts' AzerbaijanLuxembourgGroup GGreeceSlovakiaBosnia-HerzegovinaLithuaniaLatviaLiechtensteinGroup HENGLANDMontenegroUkrainePolandMoldovaSan MarinoGroup ISpain, the world champs in quite a tricky groupFranceBelarusGeorgiaFinland

next septemberits a joke how europe only gets 13 places for the world cupi think any country should be able to challenge another country who has qualified for the world cup regardless of the confederation the summer before for there placewould be sick

next septemberits a joke how europe only gets 13 places for the world cupi think any country should be able to challenge another country who has qualified for the world cup regardless of the confederation the summer before for there placewould be sick
Sorry, elaborate on this, I'm confused./Surprised no-one's mentioned their disgust with Nasri donning the captain's armband even if it's just a pre-season tournament. Further indication of what the squad dynamics are & how little AW values it.

say for example iran qualify from the asian qualifying and england get knocked out at the plays offs and are not going to the world cup...england have the right to challenge iran for there world cup spot in a one off game to be played in Iran.you get 1 wild card say every 3 world cups and if you win you keep your wild card and if you lose then you have to wait 3 tournaments before you can challenge again

but every country has a wild card.....the games would be big money tired of these sh*t countries getting to the world cuponly the best should be there

Europe is the smallest sub continent continent in the world, its a joke that they get 13 places in the first place.
  • Downvote 2

but every country has a wild card.....the games would be big money tired of these sh*t countries getting to the world cuponly the best should be there
All the countries that get through deserve to be there, if England can't qualify against teams like Slovenia, and Slovakia then they don't deserve to participate.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All the countries that get through deserve to be there, if England can't qualify against teams like Slovenia, and Slovakia then they don't deserve to participate.
dont be stupid now the sides in the bottom pot for europe would battle it out with new zeland for top spot in that confederation realistically it should be 2 north/central America6 south America4 African teams4 Asian/oceana sides16 European sidesthat would be fair.
  • Downvote 1