The Summer '11 Live Football Topic

Guest FA23

say for example iran qualify from the asian qualifying and england get knocked out at the plays offs and are not going to the world cup...england have the right to challenge iran for there world cup spot in a one off game to be played in Iran.you get 1 wild card say every 3 world cups and if you win you keep your wild card and if you lose then you have to wait 3 tournaments before you can challenge again
you're watching too much WWE ice
  • Upvote 5

Theres no point even playing Dzeko unless they play 2 out and out wingers, which they never do.

lol knew it :lol:dzeko 2-0

Guest M12 Part 2
Assuming Tevez leaves... Silva Aguero Mario
They should play 4-5-1 if tevez leaves. Mario alone up top. Silva and Johnson both flanks. Aguero in behind balo. And de Jong and yaya playing central midfield. But giving yaya a licence to get forward.
  • Upvote 1

posd JJ always happens when football season is closedsick sick pass from silva

arsenal lost the cup?pmsl

PMSL only hope of silverware this season gone :D

Did Arsenal get booed off?!

cbl

lol @ gettin booed off after a friendlyDisgraceful club

Did Arsenal get booed off?!
yeh :D

savage is just boying it off :D

Arsenal is a f*ck*ng joke Leyton Oreint you are now my number 1 teamarsenal has to fall back and be my second club so glad i brought my ralph lauren top instead of the arsenal away kit yesterdaywe should of got our players in from May but man will leave it til last minute and the players wont start a game until October KMFT!!!!!!think Tulse had a point with his campaign few years back this sh*t is beyond a jokeand at the press conference u know he is gonna come out with some next bull sh*t excuses we were playing f*ck*ng new york red bulls FFS

• Upvote 1

:D Shambles. Laughing aside the boos are probably to do with frustration of Wenger's lack of activity in the transfer market etc and the Fabregas/Nasri situations.

or probably because they cant defend a leadswear its better if arsenal score first then you score first

lol @ not winning the joke cupWe aren't even going to do our strong start for the season before we crumble in the final third act. We're just gonna skip all that and crumble from now.

my brother crying chatting sh*t about its not wengers fault its the board I said to him arsenal need to buy world class buys 20 million plus and he chatting to me about our 10 mil and 17 mil buys from yesteryear I told him the game changes and wenger needs to adapt then man pulled a hissy fit saying he gonna support arsenal but not expect us to challenge for anything and just get a safe postion in the league told him he is a moran KMT we are bigger than that

• Upvote 1

Dont know why people stick by WengerGreat manger but has gone stale at Arsenal and needs to move on

tbh the booing was more about a new season but same old mistakes..We did concede 3 poor goals ova the two games thoe

I am loving this.So many fickle fans renting out their season tickets for the season.Hope we win something and they can't watch any of the games.CUNTS