Pastors Spend $225 million on Private Jets

Supermalt

Guest Klitschko

So what mate

you cnt go around bragging about all the money you supposedly make via fraud

and then have a pop at the next man for gettin money by fraudulent methods and talk about them burning in hell, like you're some holy guy gtfoh you two-bob c*nt

Lmao at two bob c*nt but well said still

pastors are in FORBES..FORBES

Matthew Ashimolowo

Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC)

Estimated net worth: $6 million – $10 million

Bishop David Oyedepo

Affiliation: Living Faith World Outreach Ministry, aka Winners Chapel

Estimated net worth: $150 million

David Oyedepo is Nigeria’s wealthiest preacher

Chris Oyakhilome

Church: Believers’ Loveworld Ministries, a.k.a Christ Embassy

Estimated net worth: $30 million – $50 million

Temitope Joshua

Church: Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN)

Estimated net worth: $10 million – $15 million

Chris Okotie

Church: Household of God Church

Net worth: $3 million -$10 million

http://blogs.forbes.com/mfonobongnsehe/2011/06/07/the-five-richest-pastors-in-nigeria/

one programme I watched were an american rapper was a pastor of some church which worships money and based their belief that God wanted pastors to be rich

PMSL that is the stupidest religion i have ever heard of

cant knock the hustle tho

how f*ckin brazen can you get

Guest Esquilax

its not just nigeria, or even the US, its common in brasil too. im not totally against pastors living wealthy cos they shouldn't live in squalor just because the're pastors, but many of them are excessive, i dont see how having 3 private jets will do to spread the gospel more efficiently.

i know TD jakes has alot of community and social enterprise ventures, but for the many others....i dont see or hear what theyve put down to financially invest in their congregation alone talkless of the wider community.

one private jet can fund a scholarship fund, a library, a hospital, and so much more.

You're not getting it

It's not about them flaunting their cash or investing it well, it's about them manipulating and using people to get it

Nigerians. Had this argument bare times with them. Why is your pastor driving a range sport. "he deserves it fir what he does. Where does it say in the bible pastors have to be poor." ok then how does he afford it *silence*

I feel no sympathy for those idiots.... theres one church called winners in Lagos the congregation is about 10,000 deep....

from when you are poor and giving ten percent of your salary (tithe) to the church and your pastor has a private jet and you still cant see that hes taking you for a c*nt you deserve no sympathy....

obviously if there is a hell these men will rot in there alongside all the catholic pedophile priests

Nigerians. Had this argument bare times with them. Why is your pastor driving a range sport. "he deserves it fir what he does. Where does it say in the bible pastors have to be poor." ok then how does he afford it *silence*

I feel no sympathy for those idiots.... theres one church called winners in Lagos the congregation is about 10,000 deep....

from when you are poor and giving ten percent of your salary (tithe) to the church and your pastor has a private jet and you still cant see that hes taking you for a c*nt you deserve no sympathy....

obviously if there is a hell these men will rot in there alongside all the catholic pedophile priests

PMSL

the thing that pisses me off is how superficial they are, not even going in on nigerians alone but african pentecostals in general. their women are all there rushing to "cherch" to worship God, wearing their fake weave-on that was shaved off an indian woman's head in sacrifice to some 8 legged goddess. i know of one naija girl always defending such pastors and staunch pentecostal yet she wanted to marry my bredrin for her stay. saying everything was 'godsent' :/ thats why pastors make such sums out of these type of peoplethere is very little christianity in it..they are desperate people seeking 'hope'. these pastors rare even cover the bible that much, they just mention a few verses and the rest is just self development boosting. Southwark borough has the most pentecostal churches per capita in the country..that speaks volumes

• Upvote 2

Religion stays same through whatever guise..capatalist money making machine its just a business like anyother but so funny how they are constantlly propped up by majority of time very low income families..just shows you if you prey on the weak and vunerable tell people what they want to hear and do it all in the name of some god...youl be rich in no time

Its mad how africans proper love and are so devouted to church though.

Kindo of inspiring in a sense seems to make them happy.africans of whatever country I've come across or know are always upbeat and positive and very into the church regardless if some may be getting taken for a ride

PMSL

why you laughing don

big church on da reads