★★★ Floyd Mayweather -vs- Victor Ortiz ★★★

Guest Klitschko

Guest Klitschko

Floyd said he had an announcement to make, which he did through is twitter.

My fans have been waiting long enough. Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz. Sept-17 2011 for the WBC World Championship.
The best is back. Unfortunate Ortiz is being fed into the fight a little too early for him, but still, he has earned this shot and will be eager to try and take it. Floyd by a wide UD.Floyd Mayweather Jnr.Stance: OrthodoxHeight: 5′ 8″ / 173cmReach: 72″ / 183cmRecord: 41 / 0 (25 Via K.O.)Victor OrtizStance: SouthpawHeight: 5′ 9″ / 175cmReach: 70″ / 178cm Record: 29, 2 (K.O. 1), 2

Guest Klitschko

Ortiz being selected as the opponent definitely points toward a future, or at least, preparation for a future Pacquiao fight. Which is a good thing.

cant wait dwnloaded all of mayweather fights a while bk on my old laptop used to watch them time and time again watching him is like aboxing masterclass for real so intelligentfaack pls pls let us see mayweather - pacquiao PLEASEi want to say may would beat him but tbh i cant tell

Why do you say that?
HE JUST WANTED TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN DONT MIND HIM
@Laid Back - I've seen Ortiz fight on a number of occasions, and I know Floyd struggles with southpaws. I also know Floyd will have been out for 16 months by the time he gets back. @JohnDoe - Once again I lay it down to you, wtf do you know about boxing, seriously? Some 2009 Mayweather fan. Go suck out your mum.

It would be difficult for me to agree that Floyd has problems with southpaws as we have only seen him face one (Judah) in the last 6 years (I think); even though Judah did cause problems in the first 4/5. Corley landed some big shots but that was a different Mayweather back then.

It would be difficult for me to agree that Floyd has problems with southpaws as we have only seen him face one (Judah) in the last 6 years; even though Judah did cause problems in the first 4/5. Corley landed some big shots but that was a different Mayweather back then.
It's a widely known thing in the world of boxing, from fights and sparring. News travels fast in the US. You don't have to agree, you just have to know that more knowledgeable people than you have recognised this trait.And wht do you mean "that was a different Mayweather back then"? Lolwat, do you think he's gotten faster with age? #headasplode
  • Downvote 1