Sick Chicks

MEIRELES.

Today yeah..I was out with a few friends and that...So as you do.. We went to a corner shop to buy a few drinks and thatI was with 2 of my girl friends.. And the next thing I see is some off the boat african man all starring up my gashums biggrin.gifSo my gashums took advantage of the WHOLE SITUATIONThey did some gully moveThey both went up to the guy and said hi and that.. Then the african man offered them a drink.. He said get anythingSo guess what the girls didDREW FOR THE REMY MARTIN AND A BOTTLE OF SMIRNOFFMy man was in shock but he was soldiering it off cos der was bare people in the shop and thatBut he firmed itI was bussin up on a sly outside cos i can see mans face as if he didnt wanna pay for the drinks!YOU OFFERED YOU WASTE HEAD!So he payed reluctatly nowThe man at the till was bussin upAnd as the girls came out he followed themMy girls quickly DIVERTED and breezed to the opposite direction from where the african man was going and said "BYE"We got in the car nowWaited like 5minsWent back into the shop and got the money backã50 made in 4 minutesSPLIIIIIIIIIIIT THAAAAAAAAAAT.