Official Track ID Thread

Guest FaZe

what's that HUGE house tune with the steel drums on the melody, massive atm should be bait but i dont know the name? someone up it cos i need that mp3 in my life. also any idea where to find european electro house safe
this tune is tearing every rave up. beg someone tell me the name
Donaeo - Devil In A Blue Dress?
Crazy Cousinz - Bongo Jam?

One tune I heard on a Hotsteppa Cd lyrics go..."How did I know I would ever begin this journey, where you and me would carry on...I never knew this world could be so demanding"I thnk its called 'Need me in your life' but who is it by?
1Luv - Black Daylight (Slope Remix)

Guest Sorter.
One tune I heard on a Hotsteppa Cd lyrics go..."How did I know I would ever begin this journey, where you and me would carry on...I never knew this world could be so demanding"I thnk its called 'Need me in your life' but who is it by?
Tune is absolutley huge...been rinsing it from coast2coast mixed by karmiza (HUGE Cd by the way)

Your big!!

• 2 weeks later...

Track 5 on the Perempay Bday CDIt goes:Do me to the rhythm, as the music starts to playTake my hand in your hand and take me far awayLet our bodies do the talking, let your deepest secrets flowLose all control, of your body mind and soulWhats the name? Im sure ive heard it before or even have it somewere, so anybody know?Safe