what happened?

BLACK VICTIM

Guest Esquilax

:lol:

E-Squeezy ON DIS TING

That's why I chill backstage with the Squad drinking from the rider and you're in the pit with the Vipers buying Gin and juice for a tenner

Uhnlieukey

• Downvote 6

someone should ban the peanut c*nt nilfigures for a month, i personally think it will do him the world of good

when i was banned by faze for a while it changed my life and taught me many valuable lessons which i will take with me to the grave

can fully cosign the sentiment

was banned by Ice ( i think ). My pride told me don't rejoin, put my time into other things

now I'm back and post at a moderate level rather than the level I was at before which was near spam :Y:

someone should ban the peanut c*nt nilfigures for a month, i personally think it will do him the world of good

when i was banned by faze for a while it changed my life and taught me many valuable lessons which i will take with me to the grave

can fully cosign the sentiment

was banned by Ice ( i think ). My pride told me don't rejoin, put my time into other things

now I'm back and post at a moderate level rather than the level I was at before which was near spam :Y:

:Y:

Guest Esquilax

Skola u see when u pronounce ur name

Do u cough up a lil phlegm when u get to the k?

Sk-ough *phlegm* la?

That scottish weather and your appauling accent must be a lethal combo

• Downvote 3