RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!

Goddaz

You man can think what you want & keep saying whatever, imo he cares. He has no choice.

f*ck all the sipping champs, partying with his boys etc. When his alone, in his own thoughts, away from distractions etc it will burn him.

That's the mother of his child, his still paying/giving her large sums of money, he wifed & is/will be getting financially raped by a bosh for years to come.

Guest Esquilax

Why are guys so upset. Kelis has always been known as a bosh. It's not like he's got some woman of virtue/ ideal mother of children on his arm. She's loose as anything.

even if she wasnt, there still no reason to be upset, like it effects anyone but the parties involved. who cares?

It's true. But nobody likes to see good looking women from their race with people from other races who look clapped out. Especially when relations between the two races aren't exactly rosy.

Yup

f*ck*ng honky

Guest M12 Part 2

I agree to a certain extent but If youre being real to yourself it's true. I'm not saying you lose sleep over it or switch. But generally people don't like it/find it weird. It's same as seeing an ugly guy with a nice girl it's just magnified more when the races are different too.

I agree to a certain extent but If youre being real to yourself it's true. I'm not saying you lose sleep over it or switch. But generally people don't like it/find it weird. It's same as seeing an ugly guy with a nice girl it's just magnified more when the races are different too.

maybe for you, it doesn't concern me

• Upvote 2

If youre being real to yourself it's true. I'm not saying you lose sleep over it or switch. But generally people don't like it/find it weird. It's same as seeing an ugly guy with a nice girl it's just magnified more when the races are different too.

:!:

It's true. But nobody likes to see good looking women from their race with people from other races who look clapped out.

i don't give two shits, maybe it's coz i aint single but honestly, i don't care about who is dating who especially if i don't know them.

this.

trust man couldnt give two shits

just today i was in brighton and see some short fat tamil lipsing a decent blonde ting, in my head i was like "get in there son". If someone is doing well for themselves i rate, not hate.

noticed m12 hates seeing white lads getting it in with sistas :lol:

Why are guys so upset. Kelis has always been known as a bosh. It's not like he's got some woman of virtue/ ideal mother of children on his arm. She's loose as anything.

even if she wasnt, there still no reason to be upset, like it effects anyone but the parties involved. who cares?

It's true. But nobody likes to see good looking women from their race with people from other races who look clapped out. Especially when relations between the two races aren't exactly rosy.

guy

y u mad

I don't understand why M12 is getting negged on every post. I understand where he is coming from. You don't have to care about what someone else does but it's not always as simple as someone else's business when race is still an issue for some people in these days and particularly in interracial situations concerning black and white. I personally don't give a sh*t about it, only time something like that would jar me is if it was one of those black chicks that spends all day shitting on black guys acting like she is too good. That sh*t makes my blood boil.

• Downvote 1