getting para

Student of Accounting

I know it's Tulse and therefore shouldnt be taken seriouslyBut I had these thoughts once ( after some girl aborted our planned child )Thought it through. It's not best for the child, Could end up in any situation, You don't know what kind of babymother this stranger is gonna be, not worth it.

You'd have thought being a Catholic Jas would be more sincere about such matters
tr0ll first, catholic second/made me temporarily stop having any sympathy for women with waste/absent babyfathers on the basis that they still get to have their children. made me want to adoptover it now, clearly baby was unwanted, ideal situation will be better.

Guest Esquilax
Wow. She aborted a child that You planned? That's pretty deep.How did You feel about that?
lol subtle, I like it/no ones aborting my child planned or un planned, no way id do time for that sh*t
What can you really do though?

i dnt even know, id have to see when it comes to itbut no ones aborting my kid, id hope that if i got to that stage with someone shed have the same views as meif its link and condom splits, morning after pilljust dont let it grow for weeks then kill it, i imagine the image would destroy mei aint against abortion, people can do what they want, bt my kid will not be aborted

• 2 years later...
Guest Chelsea Jack

might just get some tramp up the duff, cba being like 40 and my sons just turning 10 or suttin.i need to get married soon aswell.

:rofl:

Bring back this tulse asap

• Downvote 1