SAME OLD SLAVES (HUSTLE HARD FREESTYLE)

Goddaz

@ Skola

Safe bro & I hear about the beat being rinsed but not like I've flipped it.

The killer thing is I've been sitting on it for about 2 months, I even sent it to FA23 for the mixtape & was gonna leave it at that. Then I started hearing bare ppl on it & thought f*ck it, might as well shoot something for it.

personally i think you should just change your ep's name to "WHITEMAN / POWERS THAT BE STAY WINNING"

would make more people listen, especially if the tape is on a pro-black tip

not a bad tune though

I did strongly consider that but decided to just do a track about it & call it that.

The e.p won't be fully on the pro-black tip. More on a be as self sufficient tip as possible regardless of race with bare digs at the powers that be.

On the album however, I will be going IN on the matter hard.

/

Safe BMC, Supermalt.

@ Skola

Safe bro & I hear about the beat being rinsed but not like I've flipped it.

The killer thing is I've been sitting on it for about 2 months, I even sent it to FA23 for the mixtape & was gonna leave it at that. Then I started hearing bare ppl on it & thought f*ck it, might as well shoot something for it.

yeah thats what im sayin :Y:

/

i see what u mean it was a now or never thing

/ goddaz not everyone is an entrepreneur tbh

agree we need to own more but some of those occupations are empowering aswell

Of course not but we defo need ALOT more. Either that or spend wisely & strategically coz at the moment most of us spend purely on liabilities not assets.

Yes some of those occupations are empowering but ultimately their still just employees. They'll earn alot less, be under their control & most importantly what they do earn most of it goes right back to the powers that be directly or indirectly.

/

Every little helps St Grovesy but who's goddax?

/

Cool Black Ant