ARABS ALWAYS BE WINNING

imhim

Reckless Ferrari driver slammed

The Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) has slammed the driver of a 1,000bhp Ferrari for being "grossly irresponsible".

It comes after he was repeatedly filmed driving recklessly around the streets of London.

The footage, which was posted on YouTube, shows a distinctive turquoise Ferrari 599 driving at speed on London streets crowded with traffic and pedestrians.

In one shot, a pedestrian is almost hit as the Ferrari speeds past, and in another the car narrowly avoids colliding head-on with a bus while overtaking a MINI.

The car is owned by a wealthy Middle Eastern man, who allegedly bought it from the Qatari royal family and spent £80,000 upgrading it to produce 1,000bhp.

The standard 599 GTB Fiorano costs £212,000 and has a 6.0-litre V12 engine with 612bhp. It will hit 62mph in 3.7 seconds.

The striking turquoise colour of this car seems to prove its provenance: two supercars in exactly the same shade - a Lamborghini Murcielago and a Koenigsegg CCXR - were pictured clamped next to Harrods in 2010. They belonged to the Qatari royal family.

The footage of this Ferrari was captured by film student Liam Kershaw and posted to his YouTube channel, called 'Exoticsoflondon'. It was shot over a period of several weeks and edited together by the 18-year-old Mr Kershaw.

But having attracted the attention of safety campaigners, the Metropolitan Police says it is investigating the footage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The police know they cant really do anything right... i swear these arabs have some diplomatic type pardon or wotever it is... i know that is the case for when they park... they can park anywhere, if they get tickets they dont pay for it coz their foreign/arab.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

WEN I SEE PEOPLE WACKING OUT THEIR CAMERAS TO FILM SPORTS CARS I JUST FEEL TO MYSELF U LOT ARE PATHETIC... I WOULD NEVER DO THAT... ITS NOT GOD

at least you value the important things in life and are on the right track, some dont and arent

nt like u got head off a tranny or anything

• Upvote 1