Cher Lloyd

Kurtis

^^ for british artists you're right. just have a whitey sing with even a whiffer of "soul" in them and they get first class treatment and reviews as the next best thing since Diana Ross and Whitney Houston. adele however gets a free pass. f*ck all the rest

• Upvote 2

AT WORK CANT SEE BUT I WOULD RAPE THIS SPOTTY c*nt

:lol: wtff

seriously though

i cant remember the last black artist who was successful makin black music

kreayshawn... cher lyyod... cheryl cole.. eliza dooilttle... adele... k koke even... n dubz (fazer dont count hes white to me)

now that kreayshawn girl is even usin the word 'nigga'

im tellin u lot from an outsiders point of view its a slippery slope...

its madness to me that black people cant see how theyve been shut out of their own industry and culture

lol ppl say sh*t to me like 'dubstep is white kids trying to be black' and then fling on some amy winehouse/plan b/duffy etc without a hint of irony.

^^ for british artists you're right. just have a whitey sing with even a whiffer of "soul" in them and they get first class treatment and reviews as the next best thing since Diana Ross and Whitney Houston. adele however gets a free pass. f*ck all the rest

C/S EVRYTHING

THEY PUSH THE WHITE TINGS WITH A LIL 'SOUL' WHEN THIER IS HUNDREDS OF BLACK TINGS THAT CAN SING EVEN BETTER THAN THE ADELES,DUFFYS,AMY WINEHOUSE, JESSIE J ETC ETC

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

They're all talented singers, just cuz they're white doing black music doesn't detract from that, no matter how personally you take it (retarded)

C/S EVRYTHING

THEY PUSH THE WHITE TINGS WITH A LIL 'SOUL' WHEN THIER IS HUNDREDS OF BLACK TINGS THAT CAN SING EVEN BETTER THAN THE ADELES,DUFFYS,AMY WINEHOUSE, JESSIE J ETC ETC

Not every black person that can sing is marketable

TBF bar duffy all the artist mentiioned there deserve the hype they get.