Cher Lloyd

Kurtis

Guest RemiBon

OMG,IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VIDEO,WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' HERE? SHUT THE f*ck UP. CHER IS AWESOME,THE SONG IS GREAT AND YOU ALL ARE SUCH ASSHOLES.

You can't stop youtube-ing her,on repeat,running this beat.

Hi hater. kiss kiss,I see u later. Hi hater,it was very very very nice to meet ya ;)

viideogirlz 12 minutes ago

and on that note...

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i swear some bronis make me cringe taaaa rasssssss

AT WORK CANT SEE BUT I WOULD RAPE THIS SPOTTY c*nt

:lol: wtff

seriously though

i cant remember the last black artist who was successful makin black music

kreayshawn... cher lyyod... cheryl cole.. eliza dooilttle... adele... k koke even... n dubz (fazer dont count hes white to me)

now that kreayshawn girl is even usin the word 'nigga'

im tellin u lot from an outsiders point of view its a slippery slope...

its madness to me that black people cant see how theyve been shut out of their own industry and culture

C/S. I always say we need to take charge but I just get negged for it or people suck up to some crap faze types. f*ck*ng backwards people.

White people have been stealing black music for time.

• Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

seriously though

kreayshawn... cher lyyod... cheryl cole.. eliza dooilttle... adele... k koke even... n dubz (fazer dont count hes white to me)

its madness to me that black people cant see how theyve been shut out of their own industry and culture

C/S. I always say we need to take charge but I just get negged for it or people suck up to some crap faze types. f*ck*ng backwards people.

Since time began you mean?

I can't believe some of the comments on her site in support of her http://www.cherlloyd.com/countdown/

1 guy goes

this song is f*ck*ng awful!

Next guy replies

Exactly Curtis, what are you doing here? I'm one of her older fans and having listened to music through the 60s, 70s and ever since, I can say that she easily stands up to many of the iconic pop stars of those decades. Don't underestimate her talent ;)

WTF lol

literally can't believe it, this is the best few seconds of my life, can't wait to see the whole thing! unreal I met this beautiful star♥ ♥ ♥.

I think Cher Lloyd is one of the best rappers/singers I've heard. People who talk bad about her are Haters, and simply don't know a thing about talent. Straight up!

whoever posted that is a tr0ll

trust me

seriously though

Since time began you mean?

Meant for a long period of time but yes it wouldn't surprise me if evidence was discovered that cavemen were stealing black music and claiming it as their own.