Big Bro auditions saturday

Hank Moody

Channel 5 will be taking Big Brother auditions to London this weekend.

The time has come for those Big Brother hopefuls who always dreamed of moving into Britain’s most famous house – and it could not be easier to apply!

Last weekend the team turned up in Manchester’s Old Trafford on Friday, 10th June & Saturday, 11th June and met hundreds of hopefuls. This week producers and some old stars of the reality TV show will be heading to London’s Emirates Football Stadium on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th June.

There will be no need to pre-register or fill out lengthy forms, instead the public can just turn up on the day and will have the chance to audition in front of the Big Brother casting executives.

Jeff Ford, Channel 5 Director of Programmes, comments: “It is a really exciting time for us as we scour the country to find the next generation of Big Brother housemates. It really couldn’t be easier to apply this year – all potential housemates need to do is turn up on the day to one of these two iconic venues, and do everything they can to convince our casting panel that they have what it takes. My message to anyone tempted to apply is go for it – in a few months time you might end up a resident in the most famous house in Britain.”

Gavin Henderson, Creative Director of Big Brother, adds: “We are on the hunt for housemates that will make this an outrageously fun and unforgettable series of Big Brother. You know where to be and when – we’re coming to get you.”

if Ben gets through and some weasel who watches the show mentions his antics to me I will say 'Yeah, I know him' :ph34r:

standard