Sex Drive

JOHN DOE

im a tusky guy i want sex every day all the time my libido is HIGH. my ex had a sex drive similar to mine because of this i still link her from time to time . now this ting im with is always on a long ting we bang like 3 times a week tops and the process is long , to even get to the damn f*ck*ng stage.its doing my head in. while im blusky , this f*ck*ng bitch is there lying without a care- feel to stab her when that situation arises.ive clocked that this sh*t will never work/last anyone else been in a similar position?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

its doing my head in. while im blusky , this f*ck*ng bitch is there lying without a care- feel to stab her when that situation arises.
:D :D :D:D :D :D Went through a period like this with my ex, anything she did or said equalled rage but I suppressed it to an extent cos I'd have just looked like a c*nt.I had to pull her up about it and what pissed me off even more is she had no idea.Normal service was resumed though, tell her.

My thing is, when I'm down to f*ck, seriously, my brain GOES. Get maaaaaaaad aggressive.Pure times chicks have tried to deny me, but end up succumbing. They love it though.Still, I've been on the verge of a madness with that approach a couple times. :D Currently, only the HLF has managed to sekkle me in situations like this.

Last night?So where did the two months come from?Lol hmmm
dont think im gonna be on any form of sexual activity for the next two months. if you saw the texture of what came out her mouth..gud lawd.i was jus sittin der still for like 5 mins, couldnt even move

dont think im gonna be on any form of sexual activity for the next two months. if you saw the texture of what came out her mouth..gud lawd.i was jus sittin der still for like 5 mins, couldnt even move
Soooo, she left straight after then?

Soooo, she left straight after then?
No she jus sat der wit a d*ckhead smile on her face sayin sorry. Deleted her off bb standard.

:D im guessing it was loads of that ultra thick saliva?boy you must have options to lock her off like that she was trying after all :D
i rate her for trying, but its the way she didnt even feel no way bout it, come like its a standard thing to cough up on my lap like that.cant even eat properly, every time i glance at food i picture dat thick slimy orange sh*t she spat out. eurgh

:D im guessing it was loads of that ultra thick saliva?boy you must have options to lock her off like that she was trying after all :D
i rate her for trying, but its the way she didnt even feel no way bout it, come like its a standard thing to cough up on my lap like that.cant even eat properly, every time i glance at food i picture dat thick slimy orange sh*t she spat out. eurgh
LOLOLOLOL That is f*ck*ng jokesFam was this at your yard?Are you telling me a bitch threw up on your piece/leg/bed?I would of wigged her by instinct