Polygamy Mandem

Kurtis

i dunnoi just tell chicks how it is.. i never make them think they are the only one, i never make them think theres going to be something between us serious. I just turn them on and f*ck them and be friends. Good conversation is quite key. If you can make good conversation and put a chick in that comfort zone you're going in the right direction, dont get friend zoned though, you have to show her that you're sexual and make her want and desire you. Don't tell her much about the other girls your f*ck*ng but sorta make it clear there is other chicks about to know shes in competition with other women without saying it directly.People want something that is in demand, whether it be male or female. Women are like men...they are horny...they do wanna f*ck. They're just more afraid of opening up due to fear of being looked down on amongst their peers. You just have to show them that there's nothing wrong with casual sex aslong as you're being responsible and you both know what you're getting into.this year alone ive f*cked women from the age range of 18-42. I found I'm very successful with my method. Different women require different approaches, just get the gist of how they are. If they are not interested in casual sex then so be it, not all of them are going to want that but theres a whole load of other girls who will be so dont take it as a L.If you're f*ck*ng a chick and f*ck*ng someone else and one of the chicks wants a monogamous relationship with you and you've made her think its possible, you're not only wasting her time but hurting her feelings and tbh it is a bit deep in the long run. So make sure you both know your place from the start....some girls u can tell them u just wanna f*ck but some chicks you cant drop it so bluntly because they will feel offended. As I said just go with the flow but be honest, those are key for me.
AH BENG!

i dunnoi just tell chicks how it is.. i never make them think they are the only one, i never make them think theres going to be something between us serious. I just turn them on and f*ck them and be friends. Good conversation is quite key. If you can make good conversation and put a chick in that comfort zone you're going in the right direction, dont get friend zoned though, you have to show her that you're sexual and make her want and desire you. Don't tell her much about the other girls your f*ck*ng but sorta make it clear there is other chicks about to know shes in competition with other women without saying it directly.People want something that is in demand, whether it be male or female. Women are like men...they are horny...they do wanna f*ck. They're just more afraid of opening up due to fear of being looked down on amongst their peers. You just have to show them that there's nothing wrong with casual sex aslong as you're being responsible and you both know what you're getting into.this year alone ive f*cked women from the age range of 18-42. I found I'm very successful with my method. Different women require different approaches, just get the gist of how they are. If they are not interested in casual sex then so be it, not all of them are going to want that but theres a whole load of other girls who will be so dont take it as a L.If you're f*ck*ng a chick and f*ck*ng someone else and one of the chicks wants a monogamous relationship with you and you've made her think its possible, you're not only wasting her time but hurting her feelings and tbh it is a bit deep in the long run. So make sure you both know your place from the start....some girls u can tell them u just wanna f*ck but some chicks you cant drop it so bluntly because they will feel offended. As I said just go with the flow but be honest, those are key for me.
c/s everything

this year alone ive f*cked women from the age range of 18-42.
:D pos'd on that note. told 1 33 year old ting randomly in convo that I want kids at some point, she said relationship with us isn't gonna work because she kool with the kids she got and she's done having kids. turned into a casual ting nicely./certain girls have to be lied to coz You can't miss out on the beat, but You can keep the timespan to a minimum to waste less of their time./the phonin/textin thing Dave asked about... when they phone me and I'm with a next link, if it's an unimportant link phoning, or one who is aware I'm linkin a lot of girls, I just answer the phone, and when they ask what I'm doin, say "I'm just with _____" - gets the girl I'm with gassed, coz they see I'm not bein secretive, and it also makes them feel important, because it sounds like I've mentioned them before. but if You don't wana do that, the key is not to appear secretive, so have phone silenced with vibration offand if You really wana go in with the polygamy ting, multiple phones are essential, and call waiting can be a godsend.oh yeah. know how many girls You can handle at once, and drop the least important / stop taking them on when You reach Your limit, rather than trying to keep adding and having to maintain more and more girls

strong post. cosign