Female law student jailed after making up rape allegation

Vertigo

Guest Klitschko

Grayfox

+

Considering this girl told the lie to her parents in order to get out of flunking uni, and NOT as an actual attempt to get a man locked up for rape, she isn't tooo much of a cockroach, still a braindead, larvae-type creature though.

• Upvote 1

so she just got a random black guy arrested yea? Im not exactly a Black Panther member but that pissed me off that the first race she went for was black, makes me think she thinks the most likely person to rape her would be black

pisses me off that that dude must have been drapsed out of his yard and stomped out.

Police give no respect to brothers in general. So a black rapist?

boyyyyy

damn i was hoping she could have taken another monkey off road

who was this guy before?

about the 4th time I've seen him refer to us as "monkeys" this week

yilmaz

the loser who wifed up the slag charliechalk pmsl

no wonder he's got such a chip on his shoulder

Guest Klitschko

I dunno about that. She just gave a miscellaneous description to go with her story. The fact that the assailant was black doesn't really make her racist. Just makes her story more believable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Guest Klitschko

The fact that saying a rapist was black makes a story more believable is exactly what's wrong with this country.

Maybe. Violent crime is currently synonymous with young black males in this country, it makes sense that if she were to conjure up an imaginary rapist, that he would be black.

I doubt this makes her a closet or otherwise racist. Or at least, not any more racist than every day people / everyone on this site.

• Upvote 1

>The fact that saying a rapist was black makes a story more believable is exactly what's wrong with this country.<br />
<br /><br />Maybe. Violent crime is currently synonymous with young black males in this country, it makes sense that if she were to conjure up an imaginary rapist, that he would be black. I doubt this makes her a closet or otherwise racist. Or at least, not any more racist than every day people / everyone on this site.

ahhh shatap. youth crime being 'synonymous' with young black males is exactly part of the problem and media over exxagerrated image that she capitalised on. she is more racist than me cos i am not racist to say that white people commit more crimes against young children than any other race in the country or that they also commit more violent crimes than any other race in the country. c*nt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Grayfox

+

Considering this girl told the lie to her parents in order to get out of flunking uni, and NOT as an actual attempt to get a man locked up for rape, she isn't tooo much of a cockroach, still a braindead, larvae-type creature though.

If she was such a good liar she should have told her parents she called the police when she actually didn't.

Calling the police just makes her an idiot, carrying on with the story when she knew someone was arrested does make her a cockroach, a filthy dirty cockroach.