Can You Fuck Her?

Swiftie

She wont do f*ck all with me, she keeps calling me a lousy ONE and I am trying everything, I'm really putting in all the effort and I really am a straight to the point sort of girl.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u gotta have a meal with her by the pool so she dresses in her bathing suit....have a meal den go in the hot tubplay truth and dare and get her to go skinny dippin in the pool....then on ce u done go and have a shower 2 gether....then get changed backin2 ur clothes and say its 2 late can u stay over....get naked in the bed....then boy i think u can figure out the rest

scorebestkz0.jpgI even tried to get her pissed, she went in the bathroom like she was on it and I followed her and then she says THIS?!What a mind-game-playing whore.

long she got vexed coz i see her naked dumb bitch

Our night was sick, but man had to proper sweetboy it and allow temptation like.Man talked to her, then said something smart you know how it is, Telling me im cool so man gives her a little kiss on the cheek yeah, then shes like "What is man over 18 like?" Im like "yeah Ariane, come we dance a little bit Im vibesing. So I put on some Country on an oldschool ting, that Cotton Eyed Joe Crack, Then man played some jazz and kissed her while she was dancing.Cooked up one two steaks, Got some wine and jammed in the jacuzzi for a piece. Rubbed her shoulders and that then got showered and went shoobzing.Only had one drink coz Im driving and I dont wanna look bait, went for a dance and some guy try chuck it. I didnt wanna swing coz the bouncers where eyesing man up from early but Ariane started swinging I had to pull her off. Bouncers came on us like feds, must of thought I hit the dude and chucked us out. Went out and bought her a dress coz Im a baller. Matching blue ting. Went back to the crib and she told me to stay the night. Got in her bed and got naked coz I showed her earlier I sleep naked thats just how it is. Turns out thats what shes on aswell so she gets in the bed, but in a way so I can see the pum pum. I knew then brap Im hitting that. She said she was bout it and we mashed.Simple tings.

Our night was sick, but man had to proper sweetboy it and allow temptation like.Man talked to her, then said something smart you know how it is, Telling me im cool so man gives her a little kiss on the cheek yeah, then shes like "What is man over 18 like?" Im like "yeah Ariane, come we dance a little bit Im vibesing. So I put on some Country on an oldschool ting, that Cotton Eyed Joe Crack, Then man played some jazz and kissed her while she was dancing.Cooked up one two steaks, Got some wine and jammed in the jacuzzi for a piece. Rubbed her shoulders and that then got showered and went shoobzing.Only had one drink coz Im driving and I dont wanna look bait, went for a dance and some guy try chuck it. I didnt wanna swing coz the bouncers where eyesing man up from early but Ariane started swinging I had to pull her off. Bouncers came on us like feds, must of thought I hit the dude and chucked us out. Went out and bought her a dress coz Im a baller. Matching blue ting. Went back to the crib and she told me to stay the night. Got in her bed and got naked coz I showed her earlier I sleep naked thats just how it is. Turns out thats what shes on aswell so she gets in the bed, but in a way so I can see the pum pum. I knew then brap Im hitting that. She said she was bout it and we mashed.Simple tings.
LOf*ckINGLis there a threesome? my bredrin sed he mashed new ones in the town and i didnt even reach it

We went out and came back with her friendI had them both in her pool...but there was only 1 swimsuit so ariane had the pants on and the otha woman had the bra on, was tryna get a threesome but the other girl left when I touched arians breast even tho she did the same thing just before that, tellin me she feels like the third wheel and there aint even an option to call her back.Then ariane goes toilet n then after that she "cant go on tonight".