Can You Fuck Her?

Swiftie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shes any bitch i got her to the jacuzzi, rubbed her shoulders, an wen i kissed her she come wiv her cassie routine stush girl CRAPseriously there should be a male version, where u have to keep him, an make him ask u to marry him or something like that. an each time u fail he leaves u for another womanIM A GENIUS

Guest Ryan
She wont let me do her. Bitch. Its cos Im black....and female....If it was a male version of this game, his clothes would have been whipped off straight away.
I don't doubt that for a second.

She wont let me do her. Bitch. Its cos Im black....and female....If it was a male version of this game, his clothes would have been whipped off straight away.
Meaning I am so God Damn hott, the guy would have no option but to whip off his clothes.

Guest Ryan
Meaning I am so God Damn hott, the guy would have no option but to whip off his clothes.
In a word, yes. How else would he see two duelling dragons?

Only in his dreams, my friend.

Guest Ryan
*Remembers said dream*

*Remembers said dream*
Have you been bashin off over my pics AGAIN Ryan?

• 7 months later...