Cambridge? Nah G , manna on dis music ting still

JOHN DOE

My older cousin,shes like 35, did sociology at LSE

she has a good job and is financially nice but is far from a baiders, guarentee she wud have a much better job if she went Cambridge

this yute really is a mug for turning it down tbh, woteva his reason

My dad got a BSc and MSc from MIT and then a PHD from Cambridge, he's earned circa 35k a year, often working large periods abroad until only recently where he's earning a lot more doing contract work.

So no sometimes the industry, responsibilities (mortgage, kids) and your personal career drive counts more to your success than your education

i saw this article, and thought it wasnt needed to be posted since there was already a reply. like i said, whenever i want the sheeple to come out fraffing gums wildly i quote the daily mail. you fell for their bait. and not everyone who graduated from cambridge or oxford last year or two yrs ago is working right now, or doing what they really want to do. but they will still be largely better off than the TVU and hoxton uni heads in the long run. but it was overall a stupid typically, racist stereotype article. they will also never apologise or redress the article or his reply.