Sign in to follow this  
danny blaze

its the way pink party

blouse an skirt.........pink party is back, back, back so dig out ya pink garms for last pink party of 2005 (next 1 summer 06)dj'sdanny blazewesley jay jiggy bdanny cdj huxmc kienikkie snykemc versitileaccessskipperrichie dlive p.a.'sMAGIC, SAVALOY AND 2 NEW NIKKIE S AND NYKE TUNES (WATCH OUT!)next week popcorn party and next months its the way is skool disco theme so get ya arses in gear from now. cu there any info or party bookings phone me on 0207 237 7452tahnx for all ya support. friday this week catch me giving away guestlist on shine 4-6pm daniel bizzle x

i will be there but wont be wearing pink ok i may throw on some pink g'z lol !!! hey thats something aint it!!!but truthly i dont own nothing pink at all !!!! apart from my pj's n i aint wearing that hey thats an idea dan lol a pajama party!!! heavy!!! lol biggrin.gif

if i come i definately wont be in pink.
Dont come then - biggrin.gif:D only joking, but seriously u cant go to the pink party not wearing pink - if the boys do it then so can u! :D:D:D ha ha

NO 1 NEVER WON NOTHING
Sorry but i had to point out this sentence doesnt make sense....it's a double negative...... it's impossible for no-one to win nothing. biggrin.gif

if i come i definately wont be in pink.
Dont come then - biggrin.gif:D only joking, but seriously u cant go to the pink party not wearing pink - if the boys do it then so can u! :D:D:D ha ha
i went last time in brown and white so its all good

nat tell ya sis she can come in for free next time she wants to come and also gets a vip card (yes i owe u 1 aswel).fair?
im here! not really fair issit! i felt so uncomfortable that night! but i suppose its bettert than nothing!

big up everyone who reached the pink party!!!!saw the usual peeps carlie s n kayla, natalie from fulham and her crowd lol !!, and vickie b ( thanks for saving my life girl serious i was proper scared!!!) loljust incase your wondering what the hell im on about half way through the night me being a cheeky cow i am asked someone for a bit of their water and they poured it litrally down my throat which obviously wasnt a good idea i couldnt breath in or out :shock: n i was waving my arms about trying to get vickie b's attention she naturally thought i was dancing so joined in lol !!! i was thinking omg im gonna die right here right now in dv8 what a way to go out lol. she noticed eventually ( after i turned blue -hehe) that i was choking and barged everyone out the way to get too me trying to thump my back after a little while i was ok but it scared the hell outta me :cry: thanks vickie biggrin.gif

lol lisa u need some new dance moves HAHAHAgod i would have give the guy a slap if he had done it to me.. grrrrrrrrrr :twisted:

oi u cow lol what you saying!!! he he yeah i admit i do dance like a complete nutter bothered"anyways jen u missed a good night as usual u should come down soon girl everyone i tried my hardest to get jen to come out but she said she had a few rows to finish in her knitting and she couldt come out lol biggrin.gif