its the way pink party

danny blaze

blouse an skirt.........pink party is back, back, back so dig out ya pink garms for last pink party of 2005 (next 1 summer 06)dj'sdanny blazewesley jay jiggy bdanny cdj huxmc kienikkie snykemc versitileaccessskipperrichie dlive p.a.'sMAGIC, SAVALOY AND 2 NEW NIKKIE S AND NYKE TUNES (WATCH OUT!)next week popcorn party and next months its the way is skool disco theme so get ya arses in gear from now. cu there any info or party bookings phone me on 0207 237 7452tahnx for all ya support. friday this week catch me giving away guestlist on shine 4-6pm daniel bizzle x

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i come i definately wont be in pink.
Dont come then - biggrin.gif:D only joking, but seriously u cant go to the pink party not wearing pink - if the boys do it then so can u! :D:D:D ha ha

NO 1 NEVER WON NOTHING
Sorry but i had to point out this sentence doesnt make sense....it's a double negative...... it's impossible for no-one to win nothing. biggrin.gif

big up everyone who reached the pink party!!!!saw the usual peeps carlie s n kayla, natalie from fulham and her crowd lol !!, and vickie b ( thanks for saving my life girl serious i was proper scared!!!) loljust incase your wondering what the hell im on about half way through the night me being a cheeky cow i am asked someone for a bit of their water and they poured it litrally down my throat which obviously wasnt a good idea i couldnt breath in or out :shock: n i was waving my arms about trying to get vickie b's attention she naturally thought i was dancing so joined in lol !!! i was thinking omg im gonna die right here right now in dv8 what a way to go out lol. she noticed eventually ( after i turned blue -hehe) that i was choking and barged everyone out the way to get too me trying to thump my back after a little while i was ok but it scared the hell outta me :cry: thanks vickie biggrin.gif