Sign in to follow this  
Shy One

How many genres do you make?

Hello beatmakers & producers (Big up swiftie for making this room)How many genre's do you make? Would you call yourself a versatile music maker?I make grime/experimental/other/dubI find rap hard to make cos it just sounds like crap slow grime when i do.

i mainly make hip-hop & grime, but i have tried 2-step and 4X4 garage, drum & bass.but recently i've been trying to make dubstep.

hip-hop,r&b,grime,danehall-i dont really do it often only a few times,4*4,even some pop biggrin.gif

Any money someone will come along and say they make jazz and do classical compositions, despite the fact they couldnt play a chord if their life depended on it. Or was that just a RWD thing?

R&B,Pop,Rap....Grime,DubstepShyone ill show you my new stuff when u come on msn are u still in the endz ?????????

I got back yesterday yehI wanna see this dubstep mr sleepz. Thought u divorced grime anyway u grime doubter rolleyes2.gif

grime keeps me on my tip toes...the levels have raised (no bighead)y do u have a emo in ur pic

why don't you have an emo in your picI've changed sleepz. Life on the greezy south harrow streets get to a girl. I no longer sell guns and move bricks yo feed my family.

tend 2 stick wit grime....even if i don't mean toexperimenting with indie grime tho (stuff that doesnt actually sound sh*t (like grindie))