Sign in to follow this  
maxibonbon

why is asher d...

...... replacing the black dude from 'Hustle'? ... (thats a bbc drama incase you didnt know) Well I assume he's replacing him cos I've seen his picture alongside the other cast... instead of Mickey ...:?: 'Hustle' is back next week yeah, i missed the last episode of series 2.So, what happened to that Mickey!? Or will this be explained in the new series... hmmmmm

i need to get the dvds! i remember at the beginning of that episode where some guys kid wanted to be a rapper... mickey used that 'handkerchief trick' to steal some guys cash money plus some other cash the guy had just received lol...i cant explain it. you gotta see it. it was swift and quick

Guest SHO FACE GOON

probably the only uk tv series that could compete with american shows

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Adrian Lester is not in this season, he is doing other things, trying to break America. He is in Spider-Man 3.Asher D is a next character, Billy Bond.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Stacie wud get it - 3 times maybe even 4....U know her dad is ruby's dad in eastenders.....cant remember his name...
Johnny Allen

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Hustles the best UK tv series but how can one season be 6 episodes? Madness.
Init, hope its longer this time.In America they cut out bits, cos they wanna make it an hour show INC adverts, lol, over here is an hour WITHOUT ads.