CM Punk drops the real talk

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Portuguese

Earlier today, WWE's official website broke the news that McMahon has suspended CM Punk from the company. The article included a quote from McMahon, which read: "CM Punk was suspended indefinitely for his unprofessional conduct as soon as Raw went off the air.

Its bullshit and just to add another twist to the storyline, spoilers for next weeks RAW come out a couple of hours after. However I give them credit for really pushing the storyline and making people think whether it was legit or not, I just thought it was an awesome promo and executed so well to the point you sit there thinking "Yeah he is right!"

As of Tuesday, June 28, WWE and CM Punk have reached an agreement that Punk will fulfill his non-televised live event obligations for the remainder of his contract, through July 17. Furthermore, both sides have mutually agreed not to disparage one another.
- Sources report that CM Punk's entire promo at the end of RAW this week was improvised by Punk and not scripted. Nobody in the back knew what Punk was going to say until he said it live on RAW.WWE officials told Punk to go out and say in his own words why he was leaving the company, why he wanted the WWE Title and why he wanted to leave with it in his possession. There was a discussion that when officials felt Punk was going too far, they would pull the plug on the segment and cut his mic.It's said that Punk was upset months ago when Triple H came back to feud with The Undertaker and while some of his comments on RAW towards Vince McMahon were well thought out to appear not as a shoot to the average viewer, most believe that Punk's comments towards Triple H and John Laurinaitis were strictly a shoot.Word also is that Punk had some notes for his speech jotted down on his wrist tape.As far as his contract status, Punk's deal apparently expires the second week of July but he signed an extension to work through Money in the Bank. Still with last night's new storyline development, sources maintain that Punk is leaving at Money in the Bank

reckon cm punk will stay on past mitbhottest guy in wrestling right now and your gnna let him leave and take his heat somewhere else ?wouldnt surprise me if he stays and cena is gone

Cena= money, i dont pay attention to whats really happening in wwe right now, but 1 thing has always been clear, the money man = your biggest star, as he said basically he's following Brock's lead, the company probably wanna keep him, but he wants out, principle, they'll have to break the bank and make some guarentees to keep him, (if it was a shoot)

Here is what some of the top names in the industry are saying on Twitter about the memorable segment:The Rock: “CM Punk: it’s simple business – The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime.”Steve Austin: “@CMPunk just melted my 52 inch TV with a scorching hot promo…delivery, content, and attitude…one of the best promos I’ve ever seen.”Shawn Michaels: “2 words 4 @CMPunk- thata boy. Felt like old times. Anywho, back 2 my normal life, tweet u on touchdown:-)”Jim Ross: “Most compelling, controversial end of Raw in a long time. @cmpunk edgy, attitudinal & full of rage. Don’t know what to think. Wow.”Colt Cabana: “Colt Cabana’s Trending but @CMPunk should legit trend FOREVER. Coolest thing on wrestling since 1998. Can’t believe theyre gonna let’m walk”Chris Jericho: “Congrats to @cmpunk and Vince McMahon for doing something tonight that hasn’t been done in awhile…make history.”Mick Foley: “I have no idea where this @cmpunk thing might go, but I know I’ll be watching. Captivating stuff.”Joey Styles: “Holy crap! I thought I was bad when I was shooting on Vince and the company. OMG! Holy crap!”Billy Corgan: “@CMPunk that may have been the GREATEST promo i have ever seen…to paraphrase Paul E, ‘you sir, are f’n hardcore’…”Taz: “Punk did a great job & I always liked him when we were in wwe together and his work! But I must say… There r many of us who were NEVER pushed to the level Punk was & were NEVER allowed to shoot like that, he’s lucky he was allowed to do that. But it was very strong & real!! I liked a lot! Good stuff Punk!”JBL: “I haven’t watched a wrestling program since well before I left WWE 2+ years ago. Heard about CM Punk’s promo and watched it this morning-WOW! That was awesome, as good as I have ever seen. I worked with CM when he first became champ-really enjoyed it and really happy to see what a stud he has become. When you can put doubt as to whether shoot or work-you have done your job very well!”Daniel Bryan: “With revolution dripping off his lips with every word, @CMPunk was a god last night.”Chavo Guerrero: “Did u see @CmPunk promo last night? WOW! If all those things are being said by a guy being used…think how I feel! Good Job Punk!”Maryse: “@CMPunk for President of the United-States….”Todd Grisham: “Punk came unhinged tonight. Never seen anything like it in my 8 years @WWE”MVP: “My verdict after watching the @CMPunk promo, he just had his Austin 3:16 moment. Don’t f*ck this one up WWE”

Next weeks RAW he isn't on but the week after we'll see.

One person close to the situation notes that CM Punk mentioning Colt Cabana, Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar during his promo on Monday's RAW has to do with all three of those stars possibly coming back to WWE.Apparently Punk recently asked for his friend Colt Cabana to be re-hired and put on the main roster, as one of the points in Punk's new deal if he should re-sign. Regarding Punk staying or going, WWE creative has been told that he's finishing up at Money in the Bank and most feel that he is still leaving, despite Monday's promo. WWE still does have an offer on the table to Punk for him to stay.Heyman and Lesnar have reportedly either made a deal or are at least in very serious negotiations to have a business relationship with WWE. Regarding Lesnar, word is that he won't be wrestling and won't be a TV character, should he have a business relationship with WWE again. Heyman would start working with the company again under a deal similar to Lesnar, according to the report by the Wrestling Observer.

looks liketumblr_le3xvgdXKB1qdakdko1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Awesome Kong

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (@ the homo diss) CM PUNK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Awesome Kong>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every other Wrestler.Beg someone un-ban my CM Punk profile!!!