Google +1

GoldCoast

looks fun enough, especially with the video chat. i can see a lot of people using this over skype. and till facebook can do something cool with video chat +1 might actually have a chance.

Pretty sure after seeing this they'll be video chat by next month. You gotta have gmail to use this?

looks fun enough, especially with the video chat. i can see a lot of people using this over skype. and till facebook can do something cool with video chat +1 might actually have a chance.

Pretty sure after seeing this they'll be video chat by next month. You gotta have gmail to use this?

they cant rush it, and i have a feeling they're waiting for the microsoft skype deal to go through so they can just incorporate skype into facebook, that will be the killer product

no

Guest TimeBomb

looks like its aimed at a more mature, middle class audience than facebook, thats just the vibe it gave off to me in the vids. It could do well in that particular market but dont think it will beat facebook or twitter.

looks like its aimed at a more mature, middle class audience than facebook, thats just the vibe it gave off to me in the vids. It could do well in that particular market but dont think it will beat facebook or twitter.

also done well it can compete with linkedin and be especially useful as the social network/intranet for private companies

was reading about this yesterday

has the potential to be massive

google have the majority share of software in mobiles phones so it will be well integrated into the mobile platform

but we have enough social networking sites so i cant see this taking off

might jump on it anyway just incase

just watched the videos

google >>>>>>>

all that sh*t is already in facebook, just not so easy to use

you can do multi person chat and put friends into groups

its just not so user friendly

if they get it right with the interface, features, and most importantly, PRIVACY SETTINGS*

they might have something big

*yes lol at google + privacy but i mean inter-friend privacy which it looks like is a big selling point here