Booooo

Mizchif

• 3 weeks later...
Nobody wants an emcee battle room its totally lame and will attract bare lame guys.
You dont wanna clash me.No homo, your gay, Im straight and you still wanna bash meIts not hard work to murk turks,Coz Kebab man they smell like burps.d*ckhead.
Miz you're a twat and you smell like pissAnd your big fat face makes you easy to dissIf you come round here better get return fareCos when I call the pub boys you'll be running home scaredPS I love you brown bear
Jim you spit wak, Mizchif spits facts.And you sniff crack, cocaine and bum crackYour not gang fam, I know thats not trueAnd dont ever forget, that this is you
seen

Shut your f*cking mouth Social you dont have the status to quote me or trying to make me look like a hypocrit you f*ck you he called me out what am I meant to do? Im not a d*ckhead fam never that so how can man ever back down from Murkserious and Hasha D are you stewpid.Your Lame.

Shut your f*cking mouth Social you dont have the status to quote me or trying to make me look like a hypocrit you f*ck you he called me out what am I meant to do? Im not a d*ckhead fam never that so how can man ever back down from Murkserious and Hasha D are you stewpid.Your Lame.
the status is large werever dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...