BEST SEX YOU EVER HAD

buttface

tighest white girl p*ssy i have f*ckedi tried to insert the stick it didnt go ini felt like i was hitting a brick wallnext day i came back wiv johnsons babyoilslobbered it all on her p*ssy and on my sticktook me a good 6 minutes to get it inOMFG IT WAS SO TIGHT AND SUCCULENTIT WAS THE BEST

• Downvote 7

Smashed a chubby chick after the club on NYE, must have been 4/5 years ago now.. went back to hers, must have smashed it like 7 times bareback.So reckless back then.Remember in the morning when I turned round and saw her in the light, MOC was horrific.
fg;fgff#g;ff]wew

Smashed a chubby chick after the club on NYE, must have been 4/5 years ago now.. went back to hers, must have smashed it like 7 times bareback.So reckless back then.Remember in the morning when I turned round and saw her in the light, MOC was horrific.
Pmsl and this was the best?

Pmsl and this was the best?
She was trooper as in her stamina was ridiculous so it was literally an all night thing, head game and grind skills was set on world class too.Best sex session yes, best girl i've had sex with ? not even in the top half of the bottom of the league table.

hadn't seen my girl in three monthsnever let her unpack/drink/talk/shower/change/eat when she came through the doorpleasure lasted for an eternity

Few years back when I took some girls virginity. Long story short had to jump out the window naked in the morning; always crease up when I think back on it.
lol reminds me of the time my ex girls grandma came home unexpectedly.I heard her cussing, (I had recently slapped my ex) I had to grab my clothes and hide on the floor behind the bed naked.

Few years back when I took some girls virginity. Long story short had to jump out the window naked in the morning; always crease up when I think back on it.
lol reminds me of the time my ex girls grandma came home unexpectedly.I heard her cussing, (I had recently slapped my ex) I had to grab my clothes and hide on the floor behind the bed naked.
is this what u do yh :D ratings.

toney >>>>/best sex session... hmmm everytime i think i had the best, it ALWAYS gets topped somehow another time.memorable ones... first time bareback with my girl, couldn't even hold it in, actually bussed unexpectidly, luckily reloaded ammo like a pump action shot gun and round 2 saved me.another one, had a pent house suite for the night, f*cked every where, from shower, to the table, to the sofa, to the bed, balcony, everywhere in one session.many more

one chick i use to link local... p*ssy was madddd tight....but not the painful type of tight...that firm grip good to beat kinda tight.ass was nice ..everything was nice...was the perfect woman to have sex with.i had dirtier more exciting kinda sex....but her sex just felt so f*ck*ng good.always have the memories ey.

1st bareback when I was 17When I was bussin I think God came down and spudded meDidn't know what was going on
When I drunkenly stuck it in my exes shitpipeTighter than tight
first time I saw Gianna ride the ting like a Grand National jockey.ceilings are hard to clean
hadn't seen my girl in three monthsnever let her unpack/drink/talk/shower/change/eat when she came through the doorpleasure lasted for an eternity
LMFAO WELL DONE LADS

My ex's cousin.unsure.gifShe was my first chubster. MY GAWD. I didn't understand was was going on when I first entered, it was like her box had the answer for everything. Like I swear I performed better in College when I started beating, played better football, had a bounce in my step and a twinkle in my eye. Those days I was insusceptible to hate.TOO MANY STAND OUT MOMENTS. /When I first bares my ex regular. Lasted no more than 6 pumps.Felt like I'd been touched by The Force.

• Upvote 7