SBTV on Channel 4 Now.

Sinister

Gotta give mad props to him. Pity he's surrounded himself with bare white people.

I dunno how the fact he's gay and had a relationship with Ed Sheeran has stayed quiet though...

allow spreading rumours

LOL a rumour because YOU'VE never heard it.

Acting as though SBTV ain't just a dude from Tottenham kmt.

LOL SMH

He's sayign it cos I think it was Trim that said that on twitter couple months back.

Ed Sheeran isn't gay though..

Yeah Trim was barling it but I got told by some grime producer...whatever tho

Mame you're dumb. I didn't mean he was from Tottenham, I just meant he's just some any negro from some any ends. It makes no difference. It's mongrel scum like you that hold him up so high cos your own life is going nowhere.

• Downvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

This just proves that you should not let anyone get in the way of your dreams..

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?6820-Want-to-do-a-SB-TV-Check-this-thread

Fackin amazing thread

And alot of people wonder what SB.TV is actually offering you.

It offers you a chance to be viewed by loads of people and well known artists/producers/djs/mcs and other people in and out of the UK Grime scene because it's got a wide audience with over 175 subscribers around the world plus I've got over 13,000 YouTube channel views with over half a million (500,000) total video views.

If you got talent and no where to show it and you want to be seen/heard, SB.TV could be an opening gate to show big names in the grime scene what you can do. Who knows??? One day you might get contacted by someone who's seen your SB.TV or something.

• 4 months later...

He got a book out hasnt he?