He probably has those emos cos there dedicated and

hard working and don't have a road mentality that will

hold them back from doing certain things

Guys trying to make a success not bring people

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

and Dave speaking sense.

Lol at guys automatically jumping to the defence of White people. "maybe they are hard working and dont have a road mentality". David starkey might as well have said that. Too many brainwashed niggas. When will people stop these foolish associations that White skin automatically make you harder working and black skin means youre more likely to be a lazy roadman.

• Upvote 6

he should apply some positive discrimination and get a few hard working blacks in his circle/team

One brudda was supposed 2 do editing for him back when he was looking for someone, he thought it was a waste of time n he would be better of to do his degree n find a job n work & I've seen this happen bare times

he should apply some positive discrimination and get a few hard working blacks in his circle/team

One brudda was supposed 2 do editing for him back when he was looking for someone, he thought it was a waste of time n he would be better of to do his degree n find a job n work & I've seen this happen bare times

certain ppl wanna wait til you've made it before they buy into your vision

note how not a single one of his 'team'

are black

jus emos

sighs

So cos he's black and made a success he has 2 bring in

next black people?

He probably has those emos cos there dedicated and

hard working and don't have a road mentality that will

hold them back from doing certain things

Guys trying to make a success not bring people

f*ck*ng joke of a post...

Guest M12 Part 2

You can't blame someone for that though. Abandoning your uni education is a risk that some people aren't willing to take.

• Upvote 1

Guest phonecharger

instead of you black fcucks that sit thier complaining why he aint bringin in no black people why dont u rise up and do something yourself ffs

Whos to say that we ain't you little punk?

bosses dont watch what other bosses are doing with their business cos it doesn't benefit them one bit

ya smell me?

• Downvote 2

Weve talked in other threads how asians bring trough other asians

Yet here is a young sucessful entrepreneur who wont employ any blacks

This is the difference between the communities

Look at qpr

Mittal brought through fernandes...

Asians do it on every fuking level.

So dntcomplain about havin toPurchase ur mums weave at patels cosmetic shop next time

Not going to lie, I saw the advert on youtube and thought exactly this.

He's obviously young and got pressured by older devils in the game who were funding him to only have devils in his team (yes this does happen); so I don't blame him personally.

But yeah I'm not watching SBTV again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You can't blame someone for that though. Abandoning your uni education is a risk that some people aren't willing to take.

its no blame but understand that pursuing the education can mean missing the opportunity a lifetime