SBTV on Channel 4 Now.

Sinister

On 22/08/2011 at 2:25 PM, don crack said:

He wants creative minds and motivated people on his team. He hasn't got time to make a racial political statement like most the f*cks in the industry.

People that usually look at things racially often have low self-esteem

statements like this are just stupid.

at the sametime ppl are looking too much into it. Upshot TV which has another young blk yout and the founder also went along with SBTV to meet richard branson has a strong 'ethnic' make up amongst its staff.

There are other up and coming and already well established creative media company's run by black people with a strong black staff force

The thing with SBTV is that most of the ppl who work for him now, brought in their bredrins. it wasnt a selective thing that he only chose non black people.

for the idiots like the one i quoted who then start saying "he wants the best minds and hardworking people, not just black people" : thats the same statements made by the institutionalised racist organisations with almost no non white people at the decision making process.

but was right to an extent, if jamal edwards was gupta singh...nearly everyone in his staff would be having bhaji's at home for breakfast. however i personally dont think that is always a good thing to point out.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Lol you lot are nuts I fink u got my post confused it was 2 separate things I was asking y he had to bring in black people because he was black, I was then justifying y he had those sort of people working for him instead of a bunch of hood guys from his ends cos he's about his business not bringing people jus cos he knows them I bet he did at the beginning and got let down.

Don't think I referred to emos or people with road mentality as being black or white

On 22/08/2011 at 2:58 PM, MARVELL said:
On 22/08/2011 at 2:25 PM, don crack said:

He wants creative minds and motivated people on his team. He hasn't got time to make a racial political statement like most the f*cks in the industry.

People that usually look at things racially often have low self-esteem

statements like this are just stupid.

at the sametime ppl are looking too much into it. Upshot TV which has another young blk yout and the founder also went along with SBTV to meet richard branson has a strong 'ethnic' make up amongst its staff.

There are other up and coming and already well established creative media company's run by black people with a strong black staff force

The thing with SBTV is that most of the ppl who work for him now, brought in their bredrins. it wasnt a selective thing that he only chose non black people.

for the idiots like the one i quoted who then start saying "he wants the best minds and hardworking people, not just black people" : thats the same statements made by the institutionalised racist organisations with almost no non white people at the decision making process.

but was right to an extent, if jamal edwards was gupta singh...nearly everyone in his staff would be having bhaji's at home for breakfast. however i personally dont think that is always a good thing to point out.

regardless of what you just said, the media will continue to be a culture of death whilst hip hop continues to fund its music on drug money

The reason SB brought through who he brought through is pretty simple weahter its ''morally'' or ''culturally'' right or wrong.

If you've met him you'll understand he's a ''neeky'' shook type of brother. Don't get my post twisted either there is a huge difference between humble and shook/neeky.

He brought guys in who he could feel comfortable around and who wouldnt intimidate him into pushing their ideas/creative directions onto him.

If he had the ''standard'' black (but talented)people on his team, he's the type of guy that would allow them to take sh*t in their direction rather than his.

Thus he wouldnt be the sole reason for the success of SBTV, (If it would even still be a success).

Anybody that has met/knows him/been shot by him can understand what I mean about his character. Cool guy but cool because he's shook not because he's a necessarily cool guy.

And by the way I respect what he's built up.

Here what you are bit harsh I know what u mean

He came radio one time with jawzy and bratt, jawzy was just mocking him for a full hour or so man got upset and left

Mans doing his ting nicely still

Here what Tony is saying about bars and risky remember them bars guys had their documentary at this film festival yep deffo b4 there time

Guest phonecharger

Here what you are bit harsh I know what u mean

He came radio one time with jawzy and bratt, jawzy was just mocking him for a full hour or so man got upset and left

Mans doing his ting nicely still

Here what Tony is saying about bars and risky remember them bars guys had their documentary at this film festival yep deffo b4 there time

dfg

df

v

cxv

cv

vx

b

cvc

bvc

nbv

nv

bn

vb

nv

PARAGRH

i known sb for a while....infact i even did some beats on some of the first sbtv vid intros

Always been bless...seen him about recently on road, guys just normz really...we sat down at one music seminar had one LONG conversational about that brudda who did his f64 with the chains linked lmao.

Cant really hate on man.....he saw a gap in the market and managed to hit it up nicely...his mums a singer init as well soo i dunno if he managed to get a few look ins thru her or what not but from what i seen he just made most of it happen for himself.

All this bringing in people on his filming crew? He brings in ppl everyday by having guys on his channel, infact seeing as he was a mc before im most positive his circle was mainly music guys so im sure if someone who was black had the right credentials to do the job he would make them part of his time, his new crew seem to be these uni guys that wanted to go into that field.

SMH at what this thread has turned into.

Rather than talk about just another pleb making videos for the road music you have a black man eating and putting other artists on.

f*ck what his team look like.

What you mean putting other artists on, artists pay money for his channel to film their videos.

The only thing I have learned from this thread is the extent to which some black people will hate on other black people doing well.

Some of you need to wake the f*ck up and realise you are not entitled a job from this man.

Acting like the f*ck*ng business world is supposed to be moral and caring :lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Guest phonecharger

The only thing I have learned from this thread is the extent to which some black people will hate on other black people doing well.

Some of you need to wake the f*ck up and realise you are not entitled a job from this man.

[WESTWOOD] EGGGGGACTLEEEEE [WESTWOOD]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tell that to your Jews.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You're slightly confused, I think. Nobody is hating on him for doing well. We're just disappointed that he didn't bring in some more black people.

I have a decent enough job and the first opportunity I had to do so I replaced the whites under me with black people.

I would like to see more blacks in high positions realising that this is not a friendly match and the other side is playing dirty. We can either take the moral high ground from a lower position or we can play dirty too and claw our way to the top.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

why must black people like every black person? do white people love all white people?

• Upvote 1