How many times

set the scenewhat car u dribing, how old is it, tints, loud music, modifications, driving style, how many people, is there an issue thats flagging up on their system like insurance MOT n all that, etcIve never been stopped oncewell I drove for like 8 months until 2009 n I wasnt stopped

Guest TimeBomb

before i lived in ladbroke grove approx 5 times, then when i lived in grove maybe 20+, it seems they pull over any young moroccan looking male, since i moved to essex like twice in 2 years.

4 times if i remember correctlygot pulled over last Friday evening as it happenspolice tried to buss a few jokes here and there...but wasnt having it since i was on my way to a family function that I was already late forMe and my Dad in the car and the fed was mentioning the same story...high level of gangs patroling etc

Over the years too many times & I've lost count tbh. I'm sure it's well in excess of 20 times a year.In 2004 I got schooled by a solicitor & since then I've used PACE/insisted on them issuing me a record of the stop or search or both. Once I got 10 I took it to my solicitor, we promptly visited Tottenham & Edmonton police station with letters detailing, highlighting how wrong & discriminatory they've been towards me.A fews weeks later I received a letter from the borough commandor basically acknowledging what I'd reported about his officers. He asked me to inform him of any new cases of stops or searches or both.I then drove around with this letter & swiftly produce it when they stop me so they know I'm not gonna take their sh*t. The rate of stoppages by Tottenham & Edmonton police station dropped alot but in other areas it continued as they were although alot less./However, since moving to the sticks in Essex the rate of stoppages has dramatically decresed although it still happens be it only twice a year (2008 - Present I've been stopped 4 times). /Anyway, here's some bits I'd like to point out & update man dem on if you didn't know:

Stop and searchThe police have a number of powers of stop and search. When using any power they must always have regards to the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice.Stop and SearchOn 7 March 2011 we changed the requirements for the police on how they record stop and search.To aid the reduction in bureaucracy and time saved in recording stop and search encounters commenced section 1 of the Crime and Security Act 2010, which reduced the number of items recorded during a stop and search from 12 to 7. Mobile technology already in use will need to be adapted to take advantage of the reduction in bureaucracy of this change. Of the seven remaining items that need to be recorded, many can be done automatically, depending on the technological solution used to make the recording (for example, GPS can be used to note location of search; date and time can be automatic). The seven items are:EthnicityObjective of searchGrounds for searchIndentity of the officer carrying out the stop and searchDateTimePlaceThis reduction will save several hundred thousand hours, both for frontline officers and back-room support staff. The savings will vary from force to force and will be enhanced by efficient utilisation of mobile technology solutions. The reduction in recording information and bureaucracy will help enable officers to be more effective within their role and engage with the community.Further information on stop and search is contained in the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) code of practice A. Stop and accountStop and account (that is where an individual is asked to account for their presence, actions etc, but not searched) is not a defined power set out in primary legislation, but an important part of on-street policing and constitutes the next step beyond the general conversations officers have with members of the public every day.Since the introduction of the national recording requirement, we have seen little evidence of wide-spread disproportionate use. There are indeed some forces where white people are more likely to be stopped than ethnic minorities, such as Cumbria, Humberside and Durham. SMH & KMT!!!!!In order to reduce police bureaucracy, we have removed from 7 March 2011 the national requirement to record stop and account. Instead we have allowed police forces to make a local decision on whether they feel that recording stop and account is necessary. Those forces with little evidence of disproportionate use and little community concern should no longer need to spend valuable police hours completing forms, monitoring records and collating statistics.We are also not going to enforce a bureaucratic process on how that decision should be made. Forces should take the decision locally. It will be for them to justify their decision and to be held accountable for its impact.These changes will save hundreds of thousands of hours in police time. Different forces will see savings gained in different areas, some on the street due to the abolition of lengthy paper forms, and some in back-office support functions.
  • Upvote 5

Last time I got stopped was about a year ago on the way home from Faces.. When I say I was WASTED!!!!! Probably would of got a few years inside for drink driving. But I just sat there chilled and my bredrin gassed them out and they left.When I first got my new car 4 years ago I got stopped about 10times in the first year or so of having it. Became so boring and predictable, "high number of *insert car name* stolen in this area recently" :D from when the car were't even bait.I remember one time though about 2 years ago I was at the lights and the meat wagon was opposite, I had a lolly in my mouth but didn't have my belt on. So in the slyest manor I slowly tried to put my belt on without them clocking. Drive off and they turn round, follow me and stop me. They thought that I had a zoot in my mouth and was trying to hide it in the car when really it was a lolly stick and I was trying to put on my belt :D searched the whole car for about 15mins fully baffed why they couldn't smell or find anything.

I have to admit I have been quite lucky.The amount of times I haven't had my belt on, and the police officer would tell me to put my belt on from his window.or speeding, and again they flash their lights, and tell me to slow down.but when I do get pulled,, "its got tints and we cant see your face, theres been alot of stolen cars/burglries" same old bullshit.last time they couldn't find ANYTHING, so the cunts just started going around my car and noticed a little chuck of tyre had peeled off cos of kurbing and started making a fuss about that. It's only in specific areas I KNOW i will get pulled.

just try get it over with asap by breddin them
Hate people that do this, have a friend who does that sh*t/Been pulled couple times, nothing too majorOnce on christmas morining SMH
Lol..i can understand why u may feel that waybut its either that or have 20 of them on top of you for being wrenk

just try get it over with asap by breddin them
Hate people that do this, have a friend who does that sh*t/Been pulled couple times, nothing too majorOnce on christmas morining SMH
Lol..i can understand why u may feel that wayJust play the nice guy or have 20 of them on top of you for being wrenk

Aint been stopped yet touch woodSince I quit smoking weed Im driving 100% legit so nothing to worry aboutApart from the fact I mis placed my licence and didnt order a new oneI presume if they hit me with a producer I'll have enough time to order a new one

Guest Awesome Kong

Haven't been stopped for last couple years. Been stopped about 8 or 9 times. Got driven up on by police just after mashing one ting in her car and they snuck up behind us lol.

Haven't been stopped for last couple years. Been stopped about 8 or 9 times. Got driven up on by police just after mashing one ting in her car and they snuck up behind us lol.
lol, reminds me of the time I nearly got caught in the back of my car with one tinggood thing she clocked them from far coming up through the back window...