Bredrins that get used

too many of them when i was younger but i cut them motherf*ckers out nowtheres only a certain amount of times someone can tell you yh next time im gonna listen to your adviseim a grown man i understand a lot of guys first priorities keeping there girl happy because it makes them happy but ffs have some balls....you cant cut out your bedrins whenever you got a new girl and then try rejoin the party when she boys you off./this story is a killer 1 guy...does well with girls TI looking c*nt.... was in the circle now from young....used to clean up when we went raving....met this ting first week at uni....was with her all year.....didnt go raving at all not even for my boys birthday....then she breaks up with him after exams...and she goes ibiza...so he says hes coming napa with us man....thinking yeah my bedrins back we are gnna clean up....shes comes back now and one day before we fly she says she made a mistake and wants him back.....he says ok...go napa and hes a stiff they were together until she left uni and went back to birms..... left man devestated in his final year

you cant cut out your bedrins whenever you got a new girl and then try rejoin the party when she boys you off.
That is an all new topic altogether, had to air 1 guys txt and calls last week for that, wasteman.
this story is a killer 1 guy...does well with girls TI looking c*nt.... was in the circle now from young....used to clean up when we went raving....met this ting first week at uni....was with her all year.....didnt go raving at all not even for my boys birthday....then she breaks up with him after exams...and she goes ibiza...so he says hes coming napa with us man....thinking yeah my bedrins back we are gnna clean up....shes comes back now and one day before we fly she says she made a mistake and wants him back.....he says ok...go napa and hes a stiff they were together until she left uni and went back to birms..... left man devestated in his final year
LOL I knew that was coming, the game stays the same no matter the location.

Guest TimeBomb

one moroccan guy who thinks hes justin timberlake, hes a nice guy but can be very moist when it comes to females, i swear hes resorted to making fake facebook profiles of sexy females and posting on his own wall to make it out like hes a gyalist

• Upvote 3

one moroccan guy who thinks hes justin timberlake, hes a nice guy but can be very moist when it comes to females, i swear hes resorted to making fake facebook profiles of sexy females and posting on his own wall to make it out like hes a gyalist
:D:D :D :D

lol@ all that effort

Guest Klitschko

One guy, not so much that he gets taken for a mug, he just mugs himself. Kind of has the attitude you had towards chicks when you were about 15.Plus, he will talk to girls for the longest of times, go out with them and everything, and never get near a beat, he's that friendzone guy.And occasionally when he decides he likes one of these girls, him being permanently zoned ruins his chances.I don't feel for him one bit infact I revel in his misery.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My friend = Derby County of 07/08. I used to think it was because he aligned himself with girls that were not in his lane. Then when he hooked up with decent girls the trend continued. This is why he is Derby County. EVERYONE has their losses but this nigga is a record breaker.>>>>>>>Taking a girl on a date then getting home with her expecting sex, but seeing her f*ck brudda jamming outside your yard and her jumping in and driving away. What?>>>>>>>Your ex telling you your Xmas presents are sh*t and then saying the guy who is repeatedly making advances toward her, would get her better presents. Excusez-moi?>>>>>>>Travelling well beyond your safety zone (no car) at night to see a girl who wont even let you in her flat. Que?

• Upvote 3

That's dedication right there./I have a few bredrins like this but the frustration of watching them do the same sh*t over and over is just :angry:I eventually just stop talking and when conversations of them getting taken for fools arise I just fade into the background and say nothing.

My friend = Derby County of 07/08. I used to think it was because he aligned himself with girls that were not in his lane. Then when he hooked up with decent girls the trend continued. This is why he is Derby County. EVERYONE has their losses but this nigga is a record breaker.>>>>>>>Taking a girl on a date then getting home with her expecting sex, but seeing her f*ck brudda jamming outside your yard and her jumping in and driving away. What?>>>>>>>Your ex telling you your Xmas presents are sh*t and then saying the guy who is repeatedly making advances toward her, would get her better presents. Excusez-moi?>>>>>>>Travelling well beyond your safety zone (no car) at night to see a girl who wont even let you in her flat. Que?
nah wtfbare heskeys about
  • Upvote 2

nah wtfbare heskeys about
Lol @ last point..that shud have been confirmed from the jump off...i dont kno how he cud travel beyond the safety zone and leave the finale unknown...girl took him for any Billy

Guest Portuguese

these breed of men that they tried to create will naturally die out anywaywill end up like that happy looking white tiger

these breed of men that they tried to create will naturally die out anywaywill end up like that happy looking white tiger
this breed of men will setttle down and get married in their late 20's with tings whos looks have faded and don't have much going for them so need a man to support them.

this breed of men will setttle down and get married in their late 20's with tings whos looks have faded and don't have much going for them so need a man to support them.
lol I think there is truth in both, some get "lucky", some "don't".I'm gona do it the Wavant way, and these happened to different individuals>>>>>>>>>> Guy walks in on next man beating his girl, next man jumps up and says "AND WHAT?" guy turns round and walks out, when next man and EX girl sees guy round the estate they proceed to point and laugh, guy EVENTUALLY flips and sparks him.>>>>>>>>>> Guy moves to 1 chick and 1st time they link she picks him up and drives to her bredrins house MILES from where he lives, when it's time to go back home now she says she is tired and not driving him back home, guy has to take Night bus home.>>>>>>>>>> Guy meets this chick through a bredrin, the chick asks the guy to take her theatre on 1st date saying when she gets paid she will return the favour, some big money ting, over a bill, he takes her but gets nothing, pay day comes and he is ringing her to see where she is taking him, she is ducking the calls. Few months later she rings him out of the blue, small talk for 10mins then she asks him if he will pay her £60 parking ticket.

lol I think there is truth in both, some get "lucky", some "don't".I'm gona do it the Wavant way, and these happened to different individuals>>>>>>>>>> Guy walks in on next man beating his girl, next man jumps up and says "AND WHAT?" guy turns round and walks out, when next man and EX girl sees guy round the estate they proceed to point and laugh, guy EVENTUALLY flips and sparks him.>>>>>>>>>> Guy moves to 1 chick and 1st time they link she picks him up and drives to her bredrins house MILES from where he lives, when it's time to go back home now she says she is tired and not driving him back home, guy has to take Night bus home.>>>>>>>>>> Guy meets this chick through a bredrin, the chick asks the guy to take her theatre on 1st date saying when she gets paid she will return the favour, some big money ting, over a bill, he takes her but gets nothing, pay day comes and he is ringing her to see where she is taking him, she is ducking the calls. Few months later she rings him out of the blue, small talk for 10mins then she asks him if he will pay her £60 parking ticket.
LOOOOOOOOOOLCAN'T BE LIFE

Guest M12 Part 2
LOOOOOOOOOOLCAN'T BE LIFE
Certain guys are getting violated. No self respect